Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NY's Finest *<* Bubba Kush/UK Cheese *>*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by NY Purple Haze, Sep 16, 2009.

1. UK Cheese

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bubba Kush

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:smoke:

2. Hell yeah that looks like fire. Have fun smokin' that.

3. That cheese is bomb

4. Never really liked the Bubba, but I desperately want to try the Cheese!
    Looks great. How's it smoke?

5. thanks man. Cheese is def 1 of the best cannabis strains i've smoked. you get a pungent cheese like taste on exhale and spirit lifting head high with major couch lock.

6. Nice, NY always has the dankest bud.

7. yeah, well my old dank connect fell off the map and my new 1 had garbage, so i started growing myself. then my buddy found a solid connect and i'm getting real dank again. :smoking: still can't wait for my NYC Diesel to be done.

8. how much does that cheese smell and what about the taste ?

9. hey brah. the cheese smells like a musty cheese and skunk with a hit of fruity pebbles. the taste on the exhale is like a smoked mozzarella, very pungent and potent taste.

10. i had some stuff my friend called cheese and i didnt really belive it...it reeked and tasted like parmesan cheese...almost more of a stronger cheese scent like pecirano romano. ive had other cheeses that were very skunky but i have yet to get it from someone i know as a reliable source. thanks for the info ill be sure to know when i come across some real cheese

11. for sherr brah. what's good with the M3?

12. Looks great, I love U.K cheese!:smoking:

13. :bongin: it's amazing... i'm ripping bongs of cheese mixed with the bubba and i can actually taste the cheese over that strong coffee, earth like kush flavor.

14. wood schmoek

15. Those are some nice looking nugs!

16. im actually bringing it to get inspected this morning by my bmw guy so see if everything checks out all right. im still not crazy about having another black car if i get it. i might back out and stay with either imola red or alphine white. im still trying to get this guy to drop the price another 1300 if he does then i will definitly be buying it and proboally sellingone of these extra vehicles. my insurance is already crazy high i wonder what my monthly insurance rate will be for the m3:eek:

17. looks good man!

18. thanks everyone. dutchmaster, hit me up if you get the M.

19. consider it done :D...if this one doesnt fall threw im proboally going to save up and wait til end of winter i just got tires and an alignment done on my ddaily driver for the winter and u know how the m3 are in the winter. but if this guy gets a good price or if my bmw guy finds one at the auction i will definitly buy it and will end up driving to ny ...im heading threw ny tonight to go to new jersey for a concert maybe ill get some piff threw my ny connect while im done there i really hope so cuz ny got that piff.