Nympho Chick

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by StoneTown, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Man why cant this type of shit happen to me. I actually have to try to get pussy and the OP has it thrown in his face. Not fair...

2. why don't you post in sex and relationships

3. [quote name='"BluntCruisin"']stalker chick...or common admirer? that one thread? yeah i dun seent it before, what u kno bout dat lyfe?[/quote]

What do YOU know about that life?

4. [quote name='"Hambone2"']Man why cant this type of shit happen to me. I actually have to try to get pussy and the OP has it thrown in his face. Not fair...[/quote]

Its not the kind of pussy you want so its all good. I'd rather work for it, shows me the girl isn't easy and that she's at the very least worth it.

5. [quote name='"d4rkw0lf2k7"']why don't you post in sex and relationships[/quote]

I thought the people from my last thread (Stalker Chick) would enjoy reading this one if it was in the same place I usually post.

6. [quote name='"BA"']For all the people calling OP gay....

A nympho is the worst type of chick to get involved with. Unless you want to be cheated on and risk the possibility of contracting some sort of VD

Whores aren't cool[/quote]

I'm glad you understand me. It sure is manly when you run up in a whore and get STDs that make your dick fall off. Stupid ass decisions.

7. read it LOL

8. lol to everyone calling him gay and shit and asking why he didn't man up, you've obviously never ran into a nympho. Their quick to fuck and WILL cheat on you lol.

I remember this one chick i met... Met her in summerschool and said like 2 words to her then later that year she came to the school and we talked for like 5 minutes then she looked me in the eye and said 'we should hook up'

I made the mistake of falling in love with her then she cheated on me 2 days later with my best friend. probably a lot of other guys too. Its NEVER good if the chick gives it up that easy

9. Doesn't seem gay to me, just seems smarter than most! Good on ya OP, and now you don't have to deal with an STD for one night of lousy sex! .... I'm sure your future wife will be grateful too.

10. maybe next time you will have condoms on hand.

seriously you kids think that any girl you fuck raw has stds. ive fucked at least 10 girls raw and none of them or myself has any stds or ever had one.

its like the things they teach you about stds in school may as well be the same things they tell you about marijuana.

Do you believe everything your teachers tell you about weed?
    Than why would you believe what they say about stds?

I personally have never met anyone or heard of anyone i know getting an std. one guy told me he got crabs once, but it goes away.

11. LOL! You damn kids and your STD's! Too funny dude!

12. [quote name='"DTM420"']maybe next time you will have condoms on hand.

seriously you kids think that any girl you fuck raw has stds. ive fucked at least 10 girls raw and none of them or myself has any stds or ever had one.

its like the things they teach you about stds in school may as well be the same things they tell you about marijuana.

Do you believe everything your teachers tell you about weed?
    Than why would you believe what they say about stds?

I personally have never met anyone or heard of anyone i know getting an std. one guy told me he got crabs once, but it goes away.[/quote]

If you're calling me a "kid" you might as well rewind your whole post. I've seen herpes on vag, I know a dude who has STDs from a loose girl, and I never believe the hype. I only agree with things after I have experienced it. Fuck believing what people tell you, know for yourself, you get me?

Good for you, you went unharmed with ten girls. That's good luck. You did ten girls and went clean, while (if I slammed the nympho) I'd fuck one and catch something. She DID have STDs by the way. Not everyone will have the same luck as you did and not every ten girls are clean.

13. [quote name='"holderofthebong"']lol to everyone calling him gay and shit and asking why he didn't man up, you've obviously never ran into a nympho. Their quick to fuck and will cheat on you lol.

I remember this one chick i met... Met her in summerschool and said like 2 words to her then later that year she came to the school and we talked for like 5 minutes then she looked me in the eye and said 'we should hook up'

i made the mistake of falling in love with her then she cheated on me 2 days later with my best friend. Probably a lot of other guys too. Its never good if the chick gives it up that easy[/quote]

[quote name='"bud upinsmoke"']doesn't seem gay to me, just seems smarter than most! Good on ya op, and now you don't have to deal with an std for one night of lousy sex! .... I'm sure your future wife will be grateful too.[/quote]

respect!

14. lol attention whore?

15. mr. stone, props to you again, holding yourself back. i wouldn't be quite so strong willed as you, if i had protection. but seeing as you didn't...you did the right thing sir.

16. [quote name='"Puff Grass"']

lol attention whore?[/quote]

Its to prove a point, not to snag as many viewers as possible.

17. [quote name='"Dualified"']mr. stone, props to you again, holding yourself back. i wouldn't be quite so strong willed as you, if i had protection. but seeing as you didn't...you did the right thing sir.[/quote]

I gotta be a man of my word dude. I'm not fucking around with it! Hahaha gotta stay true!