NYers Come on in here..

Discussion in 'General' started by XCLuSiVeSTiLo, Jul 6, 2006.

1. Ever wonder why the hydro we get here in NY always is a light green crystal covered dense type of chronic nuggets? Its like everytime here someone says i got that dro it looks like all the other dro you get when people say i got that dro? its good weed and smells like fresh lawn clippings dont get me wrong i love it but its funny how Hydro is just any weed thats hydroponically grown but does that mean here in NY there is no indica Hydro?? I dont know but there must be one guy growing this shit cause its been the same for fucking years lol

2. we jsut use hydro and dro for that class of weed. "dro" is almost always very indica dominant. my dro doesn't smell like lawn clippings, usually only low quality dro smells like that.

3. nah this stuff is intense man great chronic. What we call dro in NY is definetly always very light green which is a tradmark of sativa strains and always gives me that more energetic headie high. Damn i wish i had a good camera i am getting one soon and will post up the half O of Dro and half O of that Purple in a few weeks but this dro has always given me the best highs

4. i've only had dro like twice, and never really paid attention to the smell, but my dro is usually pretty white and that's bout it, good stuff though