Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nyeeearrr, Nyeeeaaarrr...*smack*!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Dec 27, 2002.

1. yes, waterguns work quite nicely.

2. TTTTAAACCCKKKK!!!!!
    Poor kitty...
    [​IMG]

3. Lord have his grilled cheese!

4. ...ya want frys wid dat, Lady?

[​IMG]

5. i dont think the dave matthews band gets enough for being a stonerly band. i mean just taking in to account the way he sings, should put them over the top, and then the lyrics, music itself, and general greatness.

6. bob marley is the shit oh yeah i like memoribilia if you guys have any marley or sublime shit u wanna get rid of email me at jada34x@aol.com

7. my cat is on my leg... shes nice and warm too

good kitty

8. I like to write all in capitals when I write but type in lowercase

9. This thread sure got off track fast, shows you how good a pot head is at paying attention.

10. ill brb..I have a drink waiting...

11. screaming orgasm?

12. ...my friend, I thank you fur da kind words! I'd be honored ta hang out with you and yur friends but you'll have ta come to da boat cause I can't get around too good no more...Maybe I can come to where you are one a theez days and we can pack old Dr Dread( I'd take him outa retirement for the ocasion) and stay up smokin and talkin tillwe passed out.
    Da"One a Deez Dazze"Captn

[​IMG]

13. can i be the youngun tagalong learnin stuff?