1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Nyeeearrr, Nyeeeaaarrr...*smack*!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by namron_420s, Dec 27, 2002.

1. thats how i got the cat to stop scratching on the couch.
  2. It'll just scratch the couch again. I do that to bitch when she get's on top of the gecko tank. I have a $250 light on there and she likes to sleep on it but she knocks the whole thing off every once and a while and it would suck to have to replace it so I do the "Nyeeearrr, Nyeeeaaarrr...*smack*!!" to her and she's back up there within a few hours. That didn't work with the Christmas tree either. Wait, I didn't smack the tree, I smacked the cat for getting in the tree.

not sexually enticing outside the dorm?
  4. LMAO!

TGE TI?
  5. i od own

okot em a odcesn
  6. hatt ocldu eb ceusbae uroy tnoesd

i wkon i ma
  7. i ma eflegy ombbde
  8. norm I thought you had said thats how i got the car to stop straching on the couch. I thought it was the beginning of another beautiful rant..cars on couches..lol..i have that problem to. now how the hell do I get the dog to stop wagging her tail so close t the damn tree? she knocks off all the balls with that monsterous thing.
  9. ....i havent lost my balls...they are only being borrowed....what?
  10. last night I had a fight with a house plant. it was doing all kinds of talking back to me. I threw my trashcan out the window
  11. whenever the lighter gets wet...i almost always hit it with a golf club, then mow the roof
  12. well duh. no one wants those shingles getting hairy. especially when its so hot like it was last night. i had to get nekid and dance with the christmas lights again
  13. dont smoke filter...thats nasty.
  14. we're jammin'...

and i hope ya like jammin' too
  15. Who needs television anyway? The shows in my mind are almost always better

Now it's time to rescue breakfast.

Attached Files:

16. dr. suess's birthday is march 2nd
    jets! jets! jets! godamn jets!
  17. Damn, you're good, DirtyD!

I liked that!
  18. Are you guys retarded? Go out and buy a PELLET rifle one that takes 10 pumps to fully charge...when the cat is somewhere he's not supposed to be ..... pump the gun 1 time put a flat pointed pellet in and give her a pellet in the bum bum lol
  19. nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh NUH

nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh NUH

*drum solo

Grasscity Deals Near You