nyc's greatest i cant feel my face!!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by FLAgoon, Dec 5, 2009.

1. theee good shit of long island... straight fire cant get enoughh =] whatcha think??

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. . . . not great pics to be honest man, I don't even know what the 2nd pic is????

3. looks like crack to me
    could be regular coke though

4. I'd say crack man, looks too rock-ee to be coke. . . Although my experience with both is very limited.

5. ^ when it's broken off, it has a shinyish rocky appearance. Is that even a word?

Can't see what the smoke is, but I'm sure it's smokable. Coke...eh.... 2 grams? Back in the day anything under an 8 ball was a tease. That wouldn't have lasted to long, but I'm sure you had a good night. Hunits might work better if you're trying to look gangsta ;)

6. haha, and yup it is coke! (He said so in anutha thread ;))

7. yeah pics arent that great but that was a ball and it was off the chainnn:D

8. good shit L.I. all day

9. loooks like some dec white

10. Looks like some bud i got a few days ago maybe it is ha. How much is a gram of coke by you its like 80-120 here.

11. Wow why even buy a gram? Balls of coke in green bay wi are 120$ and are straight fire!! half oz for like 350-400 and oz ussually 700....i woulda never started doin shit if it was 100 bucks a gram lol.

12. Yea man the price is ridiculous if it was 120 a 8-ball of fire i would def be buying it more.

13. i pay 120 a ball and 40 a G and its fireee for real