Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

nyc ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by monsterhill, Apr 10, 2009.

1. The first mj i tried really did nothing for me apart from make me sleepy i got no head high.
    So over the holiday i am going to get some nyc diesel to smoke.

Is nyc diesel good? what is it like and does it give much of a head high or what is the high like?

Any info or advice about smoking nyc diesel would be cool.

2. You are in for a treat, my friend. NYC Diesel is my favorite strain. But be careful because it will knock you off your feet. It's mostly sativa so you will definitely have a heady high. Do NOT operate any heavy machinery after you have sampled this beaster! Btw, you in NYC?:smoking:

3. Nope not in Nyc. So far iv only ever sampled poor quality weed apart from a one off time which someone i knew gave me a tiny bit of hash which was the best iv ever had.

Is is best to smoke it in this baby ?
    [​IMG]

4. You can smoke it out of anything and you WILL get stoned. However, it's always best to smoke out a bong or a vapo. ;)

5. just smoked my last g of NYC last night it was banging like always, gettin a QP of Sour Desiel today

6. It's a sativa dominent strain so you should definatly be feeling good. I've only had legit nycd once or twice and it was really amazing stuff

7. Damn, I live in NY and never had NYCdeisel, or even sour D. Got to find more connections, lol.

8. I think they are the same^^^ but I could be wrong, yes it pretty hard to find reliable hook ups around here. It's gonna be hard to find some good bud for 4/20...

9. I found a hookup 4/20 he has nothing but nyc diesel i didnt know if it was good so thats why i posted. I am glad i found this hookup. Some times he puts off meeting because of his busy life and stuff going on in his life but hopefully by monday i will have some
    and i could possibly have more.

My last two hookups with other people have been bad. I have had weed that doesnt do much for me. If this stuff is good then i will be happy and it will see my through until i get my hands on some top44.

10. Unless you're getting it straight out of one of 3 growhouses in westchester county, which is the suburb just north of NYC, odds are youre not really getting real NYC Diesel, youre getting one of the many hybrids (sour diesel, white diesel etc).

I wish I could hook you up and make some calls but I'm off at college til may.

11. No good lol i am in england uk not nyc.

This is definitely NYC diesel from a trust worthy grower who knows his stuff.

I just cant wait to try it. I cant wait for my top44 to grow either.

not sure what top44 is like from nirvana but the reviews look good and it smells nice growing and it looks awesome