Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nyc

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Crashed, Aug 17, 2014.

1. So I recently became interested in smoking outside, living in New York i dont know many spots or any good fun and secluded places to smoke in NYC. Where do you guys smoke?

2. What are you living arrangements? Since you're in NYC, I assume you're in an apartment. When I had my first apartment, I would smoke in my room and blow the smoke out the window through a sploof (paper towel roll with dryer sheets inside). It worked perfectly. No one ever commented on my room smelling the least bit like bud. (I used the same tactic when I still lived at home with my parents.)

Happy toking!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

he said he's looking to smoke outside..

4. You are a very LQ member. Can't even read the first sentence.

OP, just find a secluded spot with little traffic (not old people traffic). Cops take longer than instantly, so if someone were to report you just move. But I doubt someone will because hardly anyone wants to talk to cops. And just take joints with you, easy to get rid of and if they catch u after smoking no paraphernalia.

5. Yeah, I do that too, im just really bored of smoking in my apartment and would like to find nice outdoor spots