Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NYC Weed Delivery

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OmegleMeister, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey all. So obviously if you live in New York City this should be something you know about.

My parent's are divorced and my dad lives there while I live in CT. Whenever I drive 45 mins to my dads I plan to pick up from the drawer he has or just call them myself.

Anybody know which one is the best? If we want to start a phonebook of them I will update my first post. I am not sure if this is against forum policy so until a mod says its okay lets keep the numbers to PMs?

2. Do u get weed deilivered by randoms? sounds sketch

3. No dude. You txt them. They call you back a blocked number and you give them your address. They show up, really nice people might I mention, with a backpack. They come inside your apartment and unzip the most deliciousness you have ever seen. My dad's number comes with sealed, hard plastic boxes of different strains and edibles.

Last stuff I got from my dad was og kush. SO....DANK

EDIT:

Not to mention these services are multi-million possibly billion dollar underground industries that make so much money. You can google them, there are articles online.

4. Do you think they'd deliver to Ireland? Haha

5. sounds like a good way to get robbed or rob someone if you wanted to. strangers coming into your house with a backpack with god knows what. but if you've done it before i guess it should be fine

6. I've heard about this 2

7. I'd be sketched the fuck out being a delivery guy.

You're just askin to get robbed and/or buttsexed

8. #8 OmegleMeister, Apr 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2012
    Oh no the guys are really nice. The last guy that came was really knowledgeable about his products. They aren't sketchy either. It is legit like ordering pizza. Nothing sketchy, just a guy tryin to make a living. These aren't some lowly drug dealers. They work for a bigger corporation.

EDIT:
    Misread your comment anonymous. I would be sketched out delivering anything though haha. It's the same if u think about it.

9. Can someone explain these deliveries to me, never hard of them. Are they around md, or only NYC?

10. Yah, this is against the rules lol.

11. they were doing this in NYC for probly 20 years. way before half baked came out and talked it up.

ever watch Weeds too? they glamorize it. ive seen it all over youtube too.

like any business the ones that run the most efficiantly and have the best product succeed the most

12. That's pretty cool. I think I've heard about something like that. It would be so easy for the cops to bust them though.

13. if it was easy for the cops to bust them dont you think they would have done it in the last 20 years?

they got it down right and thats why they get away with it

• Like Like x 1
  14. Attached Files:

15. Wait is it okay to post numbers on here? I want specific ones.

16. [quote name='"DTM420"']

if it was easy for the cops to bust them dont you think they would have done it in the last 20 years?

they got it down right and thats why they get away with it[/quote]

I can just imagine a guy getting busted, cops say snitch or jail time. It's a lot easier to snitch on some random phone number/ guy they've met once. Just my opinion though Maybe they do know the secrets to never get busted.

17. No, I mean you txt the number and say "call me." So that is probably like a pre-paid phone or whatever there called like a GO PHONE. Or whatever. Then they call you back "blocked" and get your address. It is very secure.

18. Yeah ive heard of this.. Many of them get shut down so its hards to keep track on a reliable one for an extensive period of time

19. [quote name='"OmegleMeister"']Wait is it okay to post numbers on here? I want specific ones.[/quote]

No it's not okay.

20. No it's NOT OK, and neither is this thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.