Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"NYC weed delivery post-legalization"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jogabot, Jun 22, 2021.

1. i've used several NYC weed delivery men over the years, always meeting them through friends/acquaintences. i'd always assumed that no reliable 'nyc weed delivery service' would ever advertise online...and that even the craigslist/IG discreet ads would probably rip you off (like those old 'weed lollipop trucks'.

after nyc legalization, id read that dispensaries won't open here until 2022. doing a google search, i discoverd the "urban aroma" website that provides info about delivery service options in NYC/washington DC. most notably "jumpin jack flash". has anyone ever utilized this service? saw some positive reviews online but tend to take those with grain of salt an suspect companies of writing good reviews for themselves. so figured id reach out to the forum for their advice.

another (probably dumb) question, but are all these services cash-only? would they accept venmo? ive always paid cash but since the risk of being busted seems low post-legalization, i was wondering whether the delivery services are as worried about having financial transactions tracked by law enforcement. whats the minimum $ per order. i try to always buy in bulk but it'd be good to know for future reference if im financially strapped.

any advice appreciated!

2. Double post, no need to make the same post twice man. Moderators don't care for it, just so you know.

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Just like the flood of bullshit reviews on Amazon. By and large, reviews today can be quite ridiculous and a pain in the rump a roo.

• Like Like x 1
  4. shit sorrry wont happen again

5. I'm thrilled about NYC's post-legalization weed delivery services! It's a game-changer, offering convenience, safety, and quality. No more shady dealings, just a few clicks away from top-notch cannabis products. Plus, it's a boost to the local economy. However, let's not forget responsible consumption and keeping it away from minors. Regulations and responsible usage are key to making this a positive development for the city.

• Like Like x 1