NYC tourist...

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by eldude-arino, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Tourist is visiting NYC, tours the Empire State Building then goes to the bar at the top. Sits down, orders a beer and starts chatting with a local. The local listens for a while then jumps in, "I bet you didn't know the updraft here is so strong that you can step out the window, fall a few floors, the wind'll pick you up and you can step right back in the window." The tourist, incredulous, asks the local to prove it.

So, the local walks over to the window, opens it up, steps out and falls 1, 3, 6, 10 floors, the wind kicks in, pushes him back up and he steps back in the window. The tourist says, "Ya know, I saw it, but I just can't believe it." The local gives it another shot, this time falling 1, 4, 7, 10, 20 floors, wind kicks in, pushes him back up and he steps back in the window.

By now, the tourist is in awe and figures he'll give it a try! So he steps out the window falls 3, 6, 15, 20, 40..... SPLAT! Sidewalk pizza. The local looks down at him on the sidewalk, closes the window, and takes his seat at the bar. As he sits down, the bartender comes over and says, "Ya know, you're a real asshole when you're drunk Superman!"

....my dad used to loooove telling this joke, hope y'all like it.

-dude

• Like Like x 1
  2. damn, that's way long....

3. Haha good one!