NYC Synthetic Urine Drug Pass

Discussion in 'General' started by deessnutz, Nov 9, 2016.

1. First Id like to just get this out of the way. If you need to past a urine test for drug screening the simple asshat thing to say is just to not smoke. Thanks Captain Obvious. I just cant stand reading a few posts on this forum Ive read with some asshole always chiming in stating the obvious. For those of you that are in a jam Synthetix5 worked for me. Pre employment drug screen on a 10 panel NON DOT test. The lab used was escreen and I went to a location in Manhattan yesterday and was given a start date today for the new job. I've also seen people ask where to get in NYC. I've been going to Kulture on St. Marks Place. The owner is usually present and he knowledgeable about the product. I've always used Quick Fix prior to this with great results but I've read they can be sketchy here and there now so I figured Id try this. The bottle is huge so you have more then enough to fill the cup to the required line and put some in the toilet for color. Of course make sure its at temperature. It comes with a sizable heating pad. I used the heating pad to ensure that it would be at temp. Don't risk it dummy.