Nyc-smokers Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by nyc-smoker, Feb 25, 2003.

1. CFL = Compact Fluorescent Light

2. should be o.k. if the're fluros, just a smaller yield oveall.............Peace out......Sid

3. I think the weed i took it from was maui waui. Hopeful :-D

4. who cares wut its name is its smooth and has nice tight nugs and gets you high as a motherfucker

5. yo post your bong man

6. nyc smoker where the hell are you i look forward to ur updates where can u be

7. was it male and u just dont wanna tell us or did it die or u?

8. my friend killed it that fucker i hate that kid too. knocked a light in fucked it up real bad. I'm trying to nurse bake to life though. ill have updates later.

9. that sucks dude, kill that mo-fo :)

10. man I know the feeling my little oldest seedling is dying but its funny everytime one dies theres always another growing, this one has the really big leaves and its growing like WOW and its already bringing out side branch leaves, but im still trying to save my other one! It has started to make five blades of leaves now instead of three! hmm I should be sayin this in my journal HAHAH...yea im gonna post some pics grow to it guys......sorry about your plant NYC welcoem to da club;):(

11. Where ya at NYC?

12. yeah....any news....alive.....dead???..........Peace out..........Sid

13. It is dead sorry, i dont wanna talk about it. Not my fault though all shity friends. well that kid is in the news now, for getting shot 17 times... or will be. :-D i wish.....not impossible though this is the Bronx. ;-) well u must know how i must fell so w/e im out. :-(

14. thats so saaaaaad lol man i will so turn you in if they asked who killed that guy! HAHAH no im kidding:) just grow again

15. i fuckin wont kill that mutha fucka lol i was enjoying reading your posts watchning it grow arrr killl him! lol

16. hey what's with all the killin going on.......chill.......just start again, once it's growing you'll forget all about it.......don't be put off what's in the past and look to the future......"now where did i leave that 25th century weed i got sent back in time.....it's around here somewhere...lol....".......Peace out........Sid