Nyc-smokers Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by nyc-smoker, Feb 25, 2003.

1. Nice goin, how old are your plants again? When are u gonna make them flower? I cant wait till mine look like that.

2. lol there is 100 posts on here and ur not even close to finishing yet! good luck on the flowering i statrted mine a week ago...

3. Here are some more pics of my beatiful little girl. :-D

Attached Files:

4. Heres another pic from the side. :-D

Attached Files:

5. Heres one last pic tell me what you think. :-D

Attached Files:

6. Not sure but i think that my plant is about 45 days old.

7. Beautiful. Your plant is just beautiful. I hope it is maui wowie for your sake, and your friends. Its getting real bushy, too. Keep up the good work.

8. my seedlings will never look like urs NYC lol, for one thing i dont know if they are sativa or indica..hmmmm......

9. your plants are developing very nicly bro... keep it up... and... are u gonna use any ferts? if u do use a 10-10-10 mix... ask Sid about diluting it.

10. Yea sorry about not saying anything i do use fefts i use 10-10-10 and I use it progresively. when it goes into flowering i got some 10-50-10 ready to use.

11. nice grow man hope its a girl and she budds well for u

12. WAY TOO HEAVY ON THE FERTS!!!! Always go organic. With the NPK ratios you are using, if you don't dilute them you will burn the roots. I use Botanicare "Pure Blend" pro 1.5-4-5 for vegging, and Fox Farm " Big Bloom" 0.01-0.3-0.7 for flowering. My buds are big and taste great. I also use Miracle Grow " Moister Control" soil.

13. GOOD LUCK!!!! Hope this helped a little.

14. It looks great!!! Looks like a strain of indica. GET MORE LIGHTING!!!!! You have to be able to penatrate the fan leaves. Try putting some lights on the side.

15. Im now using two lights two grow my plant so that it will grow faster. im use 1 42 watt CFL (150 watt) that produces 2600 lumens and a 26 watt (125 watt) that produces 1560 lumens. That is 4160 lumens YaY! Here a pic of the two lights.

Attached Files:

16. Hope she grows fast. :-D tell me what you think.

Attached Files:

17. u better pray thats a female
    or ur gonna be kicking ur ass for awhile
    best of luck

18. what type of bulbs are those??.....Peace out.....Sid

19. i am not sure of what brand they are, but they are two different ones.but there CFL and the rest of the info is up ^there^

20. yeah but what does cfl mean?....i'm from the u.k.......Peace out........Sid