NYC mayor Bloomberg: "all police should go on strike until US citizens surrender guns

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by jdm_420, Jul 25, 2012.

1. was that supposed to be funny, and im serious hahah. i mean ya kinda lost me with the spectrum, but then what else could it be other than red neck, too much thinking for a joke man
    your right i am a person, hahahah

2. Naw. Not what they're for.

3. ohhhhhhhh yessssssss they are

:rolleyes:

4. Not for anyone with an IQ higher than 50 :devious:

5. Fuck this guy and his retarded ideas. Wants to ban big sodas and guns

Fuck you, this is 'Merica!

GTFO my 'Merica!

The best way to get this shit done, is to legalize weed, get everyone so high on good dank that we dont even give a fuck about anything except the price of snacks and ziplock bags

6. I'd fucking love it if the police went on strike, hell, would make my day to day an actual day to day :laughing:

7. so people can just get like raped in the streets sounds awesome

8. Only those that believe that guns cause crime and refuse to arm themselves.

Hell, maybe they'd get lucky and someone will be willing to help them.

9. Hey man, rape or be raped..;)

10. #130 HongKongPhooey, Jul 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2012
    When was the last time the Police ever stopped a crime while it was in progress? They always show up 45 minutes later.

11. Ahh does it not scare anyone else that they are slowly pacifying us as a public and taking power over us? No weapons, surveillance, no privacy, no rights, fema camps. Shit like that?

12. i don't plan on ever seeing the inside of a FEMA camp. :cool:

13. I dare them to take Americas guns, it would be impossible.

14. My god that's a foul thing to say, i can tell you people wouldn't just "get like raped in the streets" in my neighbourhood. Granted I like many others have the means to protect myself and my community.

15. every fucking night... It keeps me up wondering what they are going to succeed in taking next...

16. This would be next after semi automatics.

[​IMG]

17. omg hahahaha did anyone actually read the article and hear what bloomberg said.
    He did not say at all until us citizesn surrender guns, it is until they come up tih legislation that protects the police officers from power guns. Still bullshit, but not him telling every american to give up their guns as op said

18. welcome to the conversation

19. Bloomberg is someone that literally adds nothing to society and no one would miss him if he disappeared. I'm all for no cops though :smoke:

20. Just like they aren't trying to ban hunting ammo, their banning "armor piercing bullets".