NYC mayor Bloomberg: "all police should go on strike until US citizens surrender guns

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by jdm_420, Jul 25, 2012.

1. oh yah the billionaires the retard

2. #102 zpyro, Jul 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2012
    You're suggesting that because he's a billionaire, he can't be a retard..?

His belief that gun control laws would keep guns out of the hands of criminals is evidence enough of him being retarded. His nanny-state philosophy is even more evidence.

If somebody is going to disregard laws against robbery, murder and assault, why in the hell would they follow laws against guns?

It is entirely possible to be wealthy AND retarded.

Besides, using your reasoning, Romney is brilliant, and is 20 times as smart as Obama. Or Obama is 20x more retarded...

3. People currently possessing guns: law enforcement, average citizens, criminals.

People possessing guns after the enactment of stricter gun laws: law enforcement, criminals.

Let's disarm the people who are virtuous enough to follow the statutes of these laws and delude ourselves under the preconceived notion that somehow these laws will eradicate the massive black market that supplies dangerous individuals with firearms.

4. are you serious? a mentally retarded person could not become a billionaire, by building w/e the fuckl made him rich. get outa here
    please elaborate on my reasoning

5. #105 canabaman, Jul 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2012
    Are we really argueing about whether or not someone is retarded? I would like to know where either of you conducted your medical research to form those conclusions to prove or disprove the mental capacity of an individual. More importantly... Why? I thought this was a thread about whether or not to follow the gun hating sheople...

wha?

here's a gift... its the best model Minn Kota makes, that way you can both troll really fast to the next thread... bye bye now, go search for more people talking bad about the retarded/ not retarded mayor...

minn kota motor.jpg

Now back to what we were originally talking about... where's our dear friend Mr. Garrison? I'm still patiently waiting for more information on these "lies" he speaks of...

who said anything about being afraid of background checks? I have no problem with that, everytime I buy a new gun, I gladly sit there and wait for the check to go through. That isn't an issue.

You want less shootings? Bring guns back into the general population of civilians. The way guns are viewed now is almost worse than them being illegal. A lot of people are geniunely scared of guns, why?

I think there should be a manditory reoccurring weapons safety class in all schools. I don't mean some redneck teaching how to clean guns, I mean a familiarization of all general weapons and what to do when they are found.

Than, a lesson on how guns work and a long q&a from all kids.

The last part I think is the most important. A lot of accidental shootings are from ignorance, not knowing how to handle or picking it up because they wanted to see how it worked. If we as society do what we can to remove that curiosity, that might reduce the amount of kids that want to touch a gun without supervision.

One more thing, remove Firearms from the ATF, that alone is a huge mess of profiling.

If people carried more, than more criminals would be scared to draw.

6. Still waiting as well

7. Stop acting so stupid, Did you even read the link?

Heres a couple things that are pretty much the same as the title in different words.

I know that if an officer comes into my house, ILLEGALLY, I want to have the correct round to stop him from hurting me or my family.

8. :D well played sir :cool:

9. Who said mentally retarded? He's retarded in the pejorative sense, as in he believes gun laws keep guns out of the hands of criminals. If you believe that, I don't care who you are or how rich you are, you're retarded.

10. DHS Prepares for Civil Unrest as Obama Poised to Destroy 2nd Amendment

Susanne Posel
    Infowars.com
    July 28, 2012

Surveillance drones have a new mission. According to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) they will be used for “public safety”. Janet Napolitano, Secretary of the DHS, told a House Committee meeting on Homeland Security that the more than 30,000 drones that will be deployed into American skies are just arbitrarily watching out for US citizens.

Napolitano stated : “With respect to Science and Technology, that directorate, we do have a funded project, I think it’s in California, looking at drones that could be utilized to give us situational awareness in a large public safety [matter] or disaster, such as a forest fire, and how they could give us better information.”

Secretly, DHS have been taking bid for contractors who can install “aerial remote sensing” which uses light detection and ranging (LIDAR) that would be part of the unmanned drone missions within domestic US territory.

“DHS believes these airborne images are essential for homeland defense missions, such as planning for National Special Security Events (Super Bowls or a national political conventions come to mind); enhancing border, port and airport security; as well as performing critical infrastructure inventories and assessments” and has spent over $50 million to employ contractors, as well as processors for images and dissemination throughout the DHS.

Coincidentally, the Federal Protective Service (FPS) has been given the responsibility to protecting federally owned property while preparing for civilian led riots expected in the near future.

Part of the preparatory measures was an order of 150 sets of riot gear that was requested to be filled exponentially – within 15 days.

The items requested were:

– 147 “Upper Body and Shoulder Protection” which are brand name or equal to “Centurion Soft Shell Riot Control System (CPX2500)”
    – 152 “Thigh-Groin Protector” brand name or equivalent to “Centurion TPX200”
    – 156 “Forearm Protectors” brand name or equivalent to “Centurion (FP100)”
    – 147 units of “Hard Shell Shin Guards” brand name or equivalent to “Centurion (TS70)”
    – 147 carry bags brand name or equivalent to Exotech (E4), 147 tactical gloves brand name or equivalent to “Damascus (DMZ333)”
    – 147 riot helmets brand name or equivalent to “MaxPro (TR1000)”

The FPS is anticipating that police or military wearing the gear would encounter “blunt force trauma” to the upper torso, as well as potential beatings with “blunt objects”. To compliment these outfits, are required riot helmets with “tactical face shield” equipped with “liquid seals”.

In addition, the US military are ready to assist with local law enforcement “if called upon”.

Five hundred military police and dogs will be allocated on civilian matters, as reported by mainstream media (MSM) have included the reallocation of hundreds of military police officers being trained to “assist local authorities” in investigation, crime scene and case building. These same soliders were just stationed in combat areas like Afghantistan.

Meanwhile, the TSA have been patrolling trains stations and bus terminals in California.

TSA Begin Operations At CA Bus Terminals and Train Stations - YouTube

According to one whistleblower : “We’re doing patrols in the parking lot with dogs, we’re even going as far out to the train station because the train station is connected to the airport here and we have guys walking around the train station, walking around the rental cars, we’re inspecting cars coming into the parking garage, I mean we’ve fully expanded – we’re no longer just at the gate and just at the security checkpoint.”

The preparations that DHS and FPS are making for civil unrest may be tied to Article 15 of the UN Arms Trade Treaty (ATT). This part allows foreign troops (preferably NATO forces) to offer assistance in implementing the ATT. As the ATT does not specify an adherence to the 2nd Amendment, but rather make vague definitions of who can own a gun, what type of gun and for what purpose, the Constitutional rights we take for granted now will be stripped from us once the ATT is signed.

To downplay the severity of our American right to bear arms against tyrannical dictators foreign and domestic, President Obama stated at a National Urban League meeting that: “We recognize the traditions of gun ownership that passed on from generation to generation, that hunting and shooting are part of a cherished national heritage. I also believe that a lot of gun owners would agree that AK-47s belong in the hands of soldiers, not in the hands of criminals. That they belong on the battlefield of war, not on the streets of our cities.”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixZKI9jS_yY&feature=player_embedded]Obama Pledges Action on Gun Violence - YouTube[/ame]

Richard Schrade, attorney and member of the Libertarian National Committee commented on the 2nd Amendment: “The Second Amendment was to protect the ability of the people to violently overthrow the government. Let’s remember that this country was formed in a violent revolution. Let’s remember that at Lexington and Concord citizen fired on and killed government soldiers sent by the central government to confiscate their weapons and arms…. When viewed in this light, it is apparent that a limitation on automatic weapons would be an infringement on the purposes of the Second Amendment.”

Wayne LaPierre, vice president of the NRA, has called out Obama as being part of “conspiracy to ensure re-election by lulling gun owners to sleep. All that first term, lip service to gun owners is just part of a massive Obama conspiracy to deceive voters and hide his true intentions to destroy the Second Amendment during his second term.”

LaPierre states that upon re-election, Obama will be “busy dismantling and destroying our firearms freedom, erase the 2nd Amendment from the Bill of Rights and excise it from the US Constitution.”

Susanne Posel’s post first appeared on the Occupy Corporatism website.

11. can we stop using infowars as a source? All they seek to do is get more ad revenue and more money for themselves.

12. [quote name='"Bigbird216"']DHS Prepares for Civil Unrest as Obama Poised to Destroy 2nd Amendment

Susanne Posel
    Infowars.com
    July 28, 2012

Surveillance drones have a new mission. According to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) they will be used for “public safety”. Janet Napolitano, Secretary of the DHS, told a House Committee meeting on Homeland Security that the more than 30,000 drones that will be deployed into American skies are just arbitrarily watching out for US citizens.

Napolitano stated : “With respect to Science and Technology, that directorate, we do have a funded project, I think it’s in California, looking at drones that could be utilized to give us situational awareness in a large public safety [matter] or disaster, such as a forest fire, and how they could give us better information.”

Secretly, DHS have been taking bid for contractors who can install “aerial remote sensing” which uses light detection and ranging (LIDAR) that would be part of the unmanned drone missions within domestic US territory.

“DHS believes these airborne images are essential for homeland defense missions, such as planning for National Special Security Events (Super Bowls or a national political conventions come to mind); enhancing border, port and airport security; as well as performing critical infrastructure inventories and assessments” and has spent over $50 million to employ contractors, as well as processors for images and dissemination throughout the DHS.

Coincidentally, the Federal Protective Service (FPS) has been given the responsibility to protecting federally owned property while preparing for civilian led riots expected in the near future.

Part of the preparatory measures was an order of 150 sets of riot gear that was requested to be filled exponentially – within 15 days.

The items requested were:

– 147 “Upper Body and Shoulder Protection” which are brand name or equal to “Centurion Soft Shell Riot Control System (CPX2500)”
    – 152 “Thigh-Groin Protector” brand name or equivalent to “Centurion TPX200”
    – 156 “Forearm Protectors” brand name or equivalent to “Centurion (FP100)”
    – 147 units of “Hard Shell Shin Guards” brand name or equivalent to “Centurion (TS70)”
    – 147 carry bags brand name or equivalent to Exotech (E4), 147 tactical gloves brand name or equivalent to “Damascus (DMZ333)”
    – 147 riot helmets brand name or equivalent to “MaxPro (TR1000)”

The FPS is anticipating that police or military wearing the gear would encounter “blunt force trauma” to the upper torso, as well as potential beatings with “blunt objects”. To compliment these outfits, are required riot helmets with “tactical face shield” equipped with “liquid seals”.

In addition, the US military are ready to assist with local law enforcement “if called upon”.

Five hundred military police and dogs will be allocated on civilian matters, as reported by mainstream media (MSM) have included the reallocation of hundreds of military police officers being trained to “assist local authorities” in investigation, crime scene and case building. These same soliders were just stationed in combat areas like Afghantistan.

Meanwhile, the TSA have been patrolling trains stations and bus terminals in California.

TSA Begin Operations At CA Bus Terminals and Train Stations - YouTube

According to one whistleblower : “We’re doing patrols in the parking lot with dogs, we’re even going as far out to the train station because the train station is connected to the airport here and we have guys walking around the train station, walking around the rental cars, we’re inspecting cars coming into the parking garage, I mean we’ve fully expanded – we’re no longer just at the gate and just at the security checkpoint.”

The preparations that DHS and FPS are making for civil unrest may be tied to Article 15 of the UN Arms Trade Treaty (ATT). This part allows foreign troops (preferably NATO forces) to offer assistance in implementing the ATT. As the ATT does not specify an adherence to the 2nd Amendment, but rather make vague definitions of who can own a gun, what type of gun and for what purpose, the Constitutional rights we take for granted now will be stripped from us once the ATT is signed.

To downplay the severity of our American right to bear arms against tyrannical dictators foreign and domestic, President Obama stated at a National Urban League meeting that: “We recognize the traditions of gun ownership that passed on from generation to generation, that hunting and shooting are part of a cherished national heritage. I also believe that a lot of gun owners would agree that AK-47s belong in the hands of soldiers, not in the hands of criminals. That they belong on the battlefield of war, not on the streets of our cities.”

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixZKI9jS_yY&feature=player_embedded

Richard Schrade, attorney and member of the Libertarian National Committee commented on the 2nd Amendment: “The Second Amendment was to protect the ability of the people to violently overthrow the government. Let’s remember that this country was formed in a violent revolution. Let’s remember that at Lexington and Concord citizen fired on and killed government soldiers sent by the central government to confiscate their weapons and arms…. When viewed in this light, it is apparent that a limitation on automatic weapons would be an infringement on the purposes of the Second Amendment.”

Wayne LaPierre, vice president of the NRA, has called out Obama as being part of “conspiracy to ensure re-election by lulling gun owners to sleep. All that first term, lip service to gun owners is just part of a massive Obama conspiracy to deceive voters and hide his true intentions to destroy the Second Amendment during his second term.”

LaPierre states that upon re-election, Obama will be “busy dismantling and destroying our firearms freedom, erase the 2nd Amendment from the Bill of Rights and excise it from the US Constitution.”

Susanne Posel’s post first appeared on the Occupy Corporatism website.[/quote]

So the government is gonna take over with 150 sets of riot gear? Righttt.

13. #114 Demiurge, Jul 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2012
    Hey butthurt gun owners. Why don't you guys go out and stop these strict gun laws from happening. Start a revolution, with your ya know... Guns that you claim you have. You have guns. Stop complaining on the internet and go out, with your guns you have. And use the rights you have to stop those rights are taken away.

14. sooo commit treason, ima go ahead and avoid that, fan of my anal virginity over here.

15. So you want rights to own a gun, but are getting those rights taken away and aren't going to do anything about it? So if they pass a law outlawing guns you will just hand them over? Then why bother complain about this subject when you don't care about these rights you have, with ya know. Guns.

16. i already have them thank you.
    i emailed my local reps about this while i was emailing Lamontangue about MMJ, so dont tell me im not doing anything
    They cant outlaw guns, cause ya know its in the constitution
    Your last sentence is almost an oxymoron, im complaining about something i dont care about? hmm dont seem right to me.

17. A firearm is to be used when there are NO other options other than surrender and/or severe injury or death.

18. or if you just want to seem like a badass of course

19. Of if you're a constitution humping person with a neck the colour of the far left of the spectrum. HA! Far left, the irony.