Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NYC - In NYC this week

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JeffChi80, Aug 21, 2019.

1. In NYC this week for work. Any suggestions where I can find something green? I'm in a hotel by the world trade center.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. They only have medical and no recreational dispensaries. I went there for a weeks vacation last month and brought along a vape cartridge and pen in my carry on bag. I put it in a side pocket mixed in with several ink pens. It’s not federally legal to bring cannabis on the plane but it’s also not something they are screening for. I’ve done this without any issues on multiple flights. You will smell marijuana everywhere when you are there especially in the Times Square area.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I suggest going to Time Square and finding the people selling the mixtapes. Then take the weed they give you and have the genetics tested so you can find the lineage of the oregano