Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NYC GRANDADDY PURP (fluffiest ever)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by mrghozt, Mar 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #41 GrimChimney, May 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2012
    i disagree that anyone can really show anyones true colours through a website. as thats only based off the info he gives you.which is controlled. dont forget. this is a very long standing recorded member, whos been getting shit in every post he makes atleast since ive been a member. and not based on his charecter. it starts off as some stupid comment about his op. could he react more gracefully? sure. but thats not what this or HIS posts are about. everything else is reactionary. believe me, i wont get talked out of this one. cause just cause a person doesnt act humblyto a bunch of strangers on the net who question his integrity with every contrary remark when he knows what he says to be true, why should he react humbly, calmly, politely? atleast thats how i see his actions, stances, and reactions. cause as i said he has gone above and beyond in the past to try and verify his word, that at this point if u just cant enjoy the post for what it is, just stay quiet and keep it movin. its not a sense of entitlement or anything i doubt. just seems has happend so much he does feel the need to respond further than with a smh or lol, or whatever. and it makes total sense to me, cause its how i would get after constant questioning of what i know to be true.

bless

-g

2. i actually only read first half of ur post, lol. sry, pm me those pics. would like to see em. and again thats just a rude thing to say once more. as u know this guy posts fire buds. and if he were to take proper photos of it theyd be disgustingly funk, and u know it. to me his buds are all super ripe. (and that may account for the fools saying his og cant be stoney,lol. i find many sativa buds mad stoney. og being one of the top one of those. normal sativas like jack and green grack, while more motivating mentally, no bud gets me to want to get active and they all get me stoned aslong as there of a certain grade.) weeds weed. and all have a crash which is part of the stone in my opinion. some sativas crash u into couch lock hunger and sleep.again part of the stone imo

3. The comment I quoted an put in my sig is what I believe is the true type of person he is. People don't say that out of anger I think he would do that to anyone. I didn't read most of your stuff because it seemed to be a "I get higher than you" and you are right you do. My life doesn't revolve around getting as high as I possibly can as often as I possibly can. Maybe you'll grow out of that maybe you won't.

4. lol i have never said such a thing or even eluded to it, let alone on a website. i might say something like stay lit or whatever. but i just mean when i smoke i like to smoke good bud. like id truely rather wait to smoke then smoke something like resin for instance. if that makes me whatever, and i need to grow out of it, i think ur perspective might be a little skewed more than just about me KID. what are u gonna pull out where i say i havent not medicated in a day in years? ok? its true tho. ive never suggessted or ever tried to make someone feel smaller than me for smokin worse than me. so i like to smoke if i can. and sometimes when i travel i also have the oppurtunity to stay smokin on holiday. so i do, and i enjoy it. but if you want to imply i dont live a full life because of it. well again, read above my boy. im an accomplished tattoo machine builder and artist. in my younger days i was a well known dj who played in the biggest clubs in the city. i moved away and from dj'ing into the things i do today. i wont mention wether they take care of me or not as i dont want to seem like the kinda person you accusse me of being, as i dont want to make ur dick feel smaller. as thats basically how u said i come off right? " i stay higher than you,smoke better than you?" right? dick measuring contests. well again u must have me mistaken kid. cause i enjoy life to the fullest. or atleast what i know to be the fullest. i could think of a way to live better and have more fun in life, i would do it in a heartbeat !

but ive seen your other posts and shit so im deff not gonna get into a whole thing with u. so im not really gonna mute you, but consider yourself whitenoise to me (unless you really start getting out of line)

5. #45 norml56, May 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2012
    Well since you've seen my other posts. Most of them were removed after the threads were shut down. But I don't really care for the abuse of misuse of the medical marijuana system. With ghozt saying he would laugh at a patient who couldn't get his medicine because it was illegally shipped to him isn't cool. Otherwise I'm pretty easy goin person who posts pretty neat pictures.

How would telling me what you do for a living make my dick feel smaller? I read your posts about how you get nervous when you get down to a quarter. And how you are living paycheck to paycheck. That doesn't make me feel smaller. I'd say go back to being insanely successful at your other careers.

6. everyone applaud this a-hole...he got me banned by reporting OLD posts....lmao....i cant believe how lame u are
    norml56

2370 posts in 2.5 years.....loser much? GO OUTSIDE..

so ive now lost my account of over 7 years...thank you i hope you are happy..

dont worry "mods" esp you Yoda...i wont be back, i just had to say this...

i got banned for saying "this site has gone to shit" in a thread from over 4 months ago...

i wonder who was searching through my posts looking for anything to report.....norml56

again i did not give u permission to use my post in ur sig, remove it

goodbye GC

7. dude got bizzled lol'

edit: ohh snap^^^^

8. you an IDIOT who has never in their life posted one pic on this site :wave:

9. ill even admit id like my account back.

but i think again and i did nothing wrong, therefore, its whatever....i did enjoy this site....too many of these people on here now...o wells...later curt, later grim, later everyone whose ever helped me or who i have helped...

u guys were the shit..

norml56...really should be banned and butt-raped in a razorblade covered room while getting sprayed with rubbing alcohol

10. Why should I remove it? I kinda like it. Besides who are you to tell me to remove a quote from someone else's account?

I'm just reminding you and everyone else of what would be the best day of your life.

11. You are right it has been stormin here all day an I do need to get outside alil. It cleared up so I took my dogs for a short walk. Snapped a few pics. And a bud shot for you to make fun of.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. i am asking nicely for the last time to remove MY words from YOUR sig....

13. its totally out of context, take it down....

14. oh and thanks for thread jacking my past 10 threads and getting me banned....just thanks man!!!! enjoy GC!!!!!!

but now who are u gonna annoy?

ohhhh try DerekCA....he posts pics, u can harass him...

15. abnormal. your a P.O.S. reporting someones old posts to get them banned !. 99% of the people on here dont recieve medically. so u want them all banned too? fuckin bullshit. this isnt fuckin justice. you used selfish dirty tactics, to achieve a personal goal based on an even more persona vendetta. i personally think that makes u the worst kind of person there is. a RAT!!!! and if all my non medical blades disagree, well u havent had the government bend u oer yet ! what he said was directed at one single person. not anybody like u said. u literally make me sick. and so does everyone else like you ! tppphew suka! ya tvoi rot yebal!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.