Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NYC GRANDADDY PURP (fluffiest ever)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by mrghozt, Mar 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Looks like that dam air pack to me

2. :smoke:i havnt bin on here for a year + or so... but i got sum legit deathstar strain.. and it jus is so covered in crystals... it looks like ur bud but imagine a spiderweb dipped in trichomes just triple wrapped around those buds... it cost to much, but i had to try somthing real dank that i havnt had in years... u know, somtimes u gota get that white weed, fuck that halfgreen/half white!! xD ! That GDP looks awesome, Ive never had it yo.. sounds top notch:smoke: :D

3. didnt read ur prices... thats almost to cheap, the grower himself gettin waxxed.. unless he gots it like that ;)

4. I go thru someone that gets it straight from the grow op. Its he pays 325 and charges 350 but 185 a half. I'm completely satisfied because its the best weed around and its my dude I'm great friends with. Also I don't mind supporting local grow ops especially if its sooo good its better than the shit getting trafficed in will add pics

5. superior bud mate

6. Looks like some mids

7. smh

28 years old #1

#2 i dont "slang" i dont even sell to my best friends....not even a dime
    thank you for your completely useless comment....

8. stfu....:wave:

9. #29 steelsmoking, May 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2012
    Did you have seed or clones for this GDP. It looks good but not really like GDP. Not just because it's not puprle but usually green GDP looks kind of washed out.

10. Got sum GDP myself from my last pickup. Mine came from Cali and is awesome! Sticky (of course), fluffy, and a lil bit of purple. Tastes AWESOME also

11. i just realized, how is this GDP? if it is the grand daddy of purp, and i dont see no fuckin purp

12. LoL I just hadda laugh. You can't have a single thread that people aren't laughing at you. You gotta admit there should have been at least alittle purple in the buds if you are saying they are granddaddy purple.

13. So wait you said it was 100 from grower an like 3 posts down you said it was 75? Which is it?

14. OP, your prices are ok. WHy you are bragging about your prices? I dont know. Good luck..

15. GDP doesn't have to be purple fellas.

16. $34924239829489742398749829734987239842743837892742

thats how much norml56.....keep reporting me, its funny :wave:

17. You are the one going on an on about the prices. Just thought you'd like to know you are changing them pretty often.

18. Yeah I have green gdp but its about 10% purple because of its genes. once in a while I come across a fully purple nug

19. yo whats ur fuckin problem. ghos, is my homie. one a the only niccas who shows me love on this board other then the cats in my pickup thread (thanks for holdin down your boy, and get ur ass in there more often ghos,lol.jk). and didnt need to be cool to me as i met him in my first couple posts here (before we started chattin in private. and hes a cool, chill real motherfucker.). i see u up in all his threads. but always talkin shit. avoid his threads at all costs. cause as soon as i see ur name in one, i already start getting nausea before i even read ur verbal diarrhea. stop posting in these friggin threads. ur not constructive. its just hate. so keep it movin. its pretty simple. i mean wtf? alot of you guys are nothing but haters. and for what. your so into weed but so broke that u can only smoke once a week, and are so mad about that u come and hate on the guys who post mad weight cause u know they stay blazing? only logical possibility. and ive seen GDP that looked just liuke this. and if im not mistaken Mrghozt. thats outdoor gdp from cali aint it? im pretty sure it is, as alot of out door grows like that. and to that idiot who said we smoke bud here. moron, thats how alot of outdoor grows, the buds are almost formed out of leaf to an extant, bud the difference is, those leaves have more white flake than your shoulders do (i mean trichs peeps). could it have been trimmed better. sure. would they be trimming nothing but sugar leaf? yes. some say why bother. other take a whole crop like this and concentrate it. but when its bound for new york. and shit is 4 times as big as what people are used to, they say fuck concentrates. ima send this fluffy dank to another state. if im wrong and its some local. which i doubt its still dank. and for those prices. shiiiiit. niccas payin less then what i do in toronto sometimes. fuck all the hate. yall tellin me rollin this, and smokin a joint 4 times as big as ur used too but weighs the same as ur normal,so it aint no different. u tellin me u aint gonna get as blazed as usual? if ur answers no, ur a lyin fool. cause i smoke only fire, and i stay lit. and i know what i would answer. so much hate its just gross. i get why i aint seen a post from you since that last one. u best not leave me here alone tho yo ! haha. eff the haters and play on player

Bless

-G

20. #40 norml56, May 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2012
    :confused_2: I was never really hating on his buds. The last few threads did show his true colors and let everyone know the type of person he is tho so that is constructive I think.

Plus without me his threads get zero love/hate. LOL I even snapped a few pics of my own current stash to post in his thread so it wasn't a total loss.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.