Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

(NYC) Grand Daddy Purps!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by NYD, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Title speaks for itself. This stuff smells like grape skunk straightup dankness! :smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Im packing a bowl for you guys on gc right now. Thats how we end the week...and start it too!

3. Daaaaaaaamn. That's some dank looking bud.

How's it smoke?

4. that stuff looks dank man. i just picked up some GDP it's not as fluffy as yours though. nice pick up and enjoy that bowl pack.

5. Smokes likes all bud should smoke. Nice thick smoke and as soon as you breathe it in you can feel your eyes pulling back as you become stoned.

6. How much didyou pick up? And what was the cost? Looks bomb man

7. How much didyou pick up? And what was the cost? Looks bomb man

8. Only picked up a dub for $15 off 1 of my friends. The nug in the pic is about .4 and we smoked twice that this afternoon.

9. That's some serious looking purple. Nice buds.

10. Thanks. I love the stone this bud gives me but i cant fall asleep on it. Very strange b/c i thought purps make you pass out. I was up for 2 hours trying to go to bed.

11. I fall asleep after I'm burnt on all weed.
    Good prices although I thought a dub was 20 worth. Lol
    :smoking: everyone has their own slang.

Mines crack. :bongin:
    hahahah just playing bro

12. wow the colors are so brilliant, especially with all those trichs :cool:

13. Yea but we get dubs for $15 cuz we hustle with the guy, like help him make a few deliveries and shit. He gives us a $5 discount and some extra nug.

14. Shiiiit!

Does it hit well?

15. Hits amazing.. too bad its all gone already. Doesnt matter since im getting a good deal on sour kush tomorrow that im going to take pics of too :)

16. looks great, i'm sure it didn't last long. did you snap any more pics?

17. damn man nice pick up

18. i wish we had shit like this where i live

the florida panhandle/pensacola area sucks!