NYC Extacy users (question)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by aych86, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Has anybody tried the tan stars that have been floating around recentley? I've had the pink stars and had a really good time with them, but i've never had the tan starfish starz before.

2. tan stars are the bomb pretty clean MDMA and MDA i think pick em up def...!!!!!!!

3. Can't tell ya bout the tans, I've never seen em. The pink ones I had about a year ago and they were soo nice haha.

Been doin mostly molly though for when I roll.

4. I would stock up on the starfishes before the pipes flood the east coast again. The starfish's there a MDMA/MDA combo and pretty strong.

5. ya they got good reviews on pillreports too. i heard the blue batmans are good too, anyone?

6. The tans took about an hour and a half to work. i thought they were bunk but i stood up and WHAM.never rolled that hard in my life..

7. definetly get the tan stars...ive heard very good things...pink stars are fuckin awesome but my dealer recently got busted...had coke and an unregistered gun on him, im not gonna see him ever again lol cuz hes definetly going to jail

8. i had blue batmans before there good. last weekend i had 3 blue stars i was rollin hard had a really clean comedown too. so look out for those blue stars there a good pick-up.