Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

nyc delivery prices?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by danumba1stunna, Jul 14, 2009.

1. can anyone give me a run down of nyc delivery service prices please? its my first time using the service so i want to find out. i have $120 im willing to spend so how much would that get me?

thanks

2. 1/4 of some dank stuff.

3. The delivery services usually have the best weed, and all different flavors...so they're a lil costly...you can pay upwards of $500-$600 per half ounce. I wish I can have that shit delivered to me.

4. ya, I think its probably about a quarter... Quarters are usually around 90-110 But the delivery service is probably a little bit more but it will be well worth it. Just ask the delivery guy for a quarter of dank and how much pretty sure you'll be fine.

5. Do you mean like the guy in half baked who comes to your house with really dank weed? I wish they had those in california, we actually have to "meet up" BS

6. Lol yeah I'm used to the meet ups. Always in the back of the graveyard with my dude.

Not gonna lie.. I feel totally bad ass when I go there.. hahaha

7. thats what most of us have to do.

8. Yeah...oh man...seems like a dream lol. How'd you get hooked up with the delivery service? I think you need to be reffered to by a customer...which is understandable. Fuck...Even Mickie Ds and KFC deliver in NYC and i'm sure they ain't the only ones. It's fuckin crazy...lucky bastards.