NYC/CT tokers?

Discussion in 'General' started by purplecow1, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Hey guys, I'm headed up to my grandparents' condo in suburban Connecticut for Spring Break, which is just a short train ride outside of NYC. I'm going with one of my very best friends and I'm very excited, cuz I haven't been up to New York in a few years now. We get the condo entirely to ourselves cuz my grandparents are at their house in South Carolina! Any NYC or CT tokers in here? :wave: Any suggestions for New York activities?

2. NIGHTLIFE HOMIE. hit up some clubs, bars, smoke an L in Central Park, lol.

3. Eat some good food man, Manhattan has great resturants to offer. If your looking to hit up some smoke shops, head downtown the village, they have 35+ shops.

4. represent CT =)
    i got to new york a shit load tho tons of family there
    i never run out of things to do either place :hello: enjoy spring break

5. yep, definitely hit up lower manhattan (mainly the village) for your smoking paraphernalia needs. on the streets there are always dudes who sell glass pieces for pretty decent prices. there is a LOT on st. marks place.

6. Yeah... I'm in school in CT

7. CT is great. I'm assuming youre gonna be around the lower corner, which is far from my part of the state.

8. yea CT has great bud, especially southwest ct.

9. Pretty much all CT bud comes from the city ...

If you're looking for glass, hit up The Smoking Shop, you can PM for directions; in my mind the best smoke shop in Manhattan. On the streets you can usually find some vendors, there's one outside Bleeker Bobs on Bleeker St. who sells various spoons and bubblers. Surprisingly he has some decent bub's for good prices, I picked up a triple bub there for $75 a little while back.

If you want chill out food I'll recommend Cafe Dante, good gelato and treats, I'm there almost everyday. There's a good number of great Italian resturants around the Village as well. It really depends on where you'll be in the city but the Village is great place to hangout. It offers great food, unique shops and a very relaxing enviroment opposed to other parts of Manhattan.

10. wutup man..i'm from Fairfield County which sounds like the place your headed to..and i go to school in NYC...pm me for any specific info about smoke shops to hit up and stuff here in the city i've been comin here since i was like 14 for bowls and stuff...STAY AWAY FROM ST MARKS no matter wut anyone tells you...it's RIDICULOUSLY overpriced

11. damn right;) ....thats F.C.

12. ffld county, represent

13. if u go up in oxford u can get sour desiel easy as hell for 20 gram 50 eigth 100 quarter
    love CT

14. Wow, I use to live in FC; didn't know there were so many heads on GC from there...

15. All I could ever find in Greenwich was grassy mids or beasters.

Any dank I got was from people I knew in VT

16. uhhhh how do you figure?

i live in southeast CT we got dank all the time, quite a few people in my area grow, and if not they run up to VT or mass to grab some.

nyc prices are outrageous.

17. I'm from the North West and the majority comes from Mass and NH...

18. ya, I can't believe there's so many of us.. I get most of my shit from VT or BC, I've never bought from nyc, too expensive

19. I lived in a surrounding town of Greenwich and was always able to find dank. The couple dealers I had lived in Greenwich and picked up from the city all the time, sometimes Yonkers but mostly Manhattan.

20. our shit in my town either comes straight from Washington Heights or Harlem area, Vermont, or Canada (but the shit from Vermont usually comes from Canada)...but yea NYC prices are ridiculously high...i always stock up when i go home