Ny!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ithevara, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Hey i am new to this site and a new grower...growing in NY
    if anyone has any tips about growing north it would be very much appreciated:D

thanks

2. Hey i'm also new here and from NY, your best bet is growing inside because the weather fluctuates so much around here that one cold week can ruin your crop...good luck man

3. WORD worddddd

4. Yeah true... i am kind of worried about that but I am hoping we have at least 3-4 good months of summer. If i can get a decent crop I should be able to afford to set somethin up indoors for the fall and winter. But its all wishful thinking cuz I have to get them to grow first :rolleyes:.

5. haha yea man marijuana is easy to grow in the aspect that it can be easy to germinate and plant, but then you have to take great care of them and watch for insects and the pH level of the soil...when you bring them inside the most important thing to get the best crop is to give a lot of artificial light so that you can get the most THC crystals on the plant

6. ahh i see what you are sayin... i guess my problem is that i have too many people living in my crib. When I move somewhere else I will amke sure I will be able to grow indoors

7. Hey watsup man! im from Ct right over the boarder near the york -kinda-, u got a sick grow set up or what??

8. no not yet... I just started gettin into growing. I ordered my seeds online and I think I am going to start growing outdoors first because its summer and then hopefully I will be able to do it indoors as well for the winter (weed all year long :D ).
    Are you growing?