Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. so I heard that NY just passed their MMJ law, but i'm not sure if that is true

can anyone confirm?

if so, how would I go about obtaining my card?

2. #2 Ikifar, Feb 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2009
    I live in New York and I've heard nothing.

Edit* I just looked this up and it turns out that the state Assembly passed the law twice, but it never made it to the Senate yet.

3. i live in NY and have hearde nothing... im sure i would of been the first to know about this, my friends would have told me to go get my card by now...

4. supposidly a bill was supposed to go in way back when govener spitzer was in office.. it didnt really go anywhere... but ny legal would be the day... doubt it anythime soon though.. i have more optomism for cali going legal then ny getting medical...