Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NY Sour Diesel Pickup **Dank**

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Retrosole, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Just got home this weekend and picked up some really nice sour D, this has the signature sour diesel smell/taste (both strong as hell!). The nugs are very sticky, and covered in trichomes as you can see. I bought 4 grams for $70, pictured is probably 2.5-3 that's left. Let me know what you guys think :smoke:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Sour D is prob one of my all time favorite!! and dis is why )

3. is it wet still?

as most diesel is best a little more dry as its so resinated its hard to smoke sometimes.

still dank.

and i think its just called nyd. new york diesel
    :smoke:

its a heavy smoke aswell lol.

4. #4 Retrosole, Feb 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2011
    thanks man, it's been almost 2 years since I've had some real quality sour D...

the smell/taste is so distinct and strong, gotta love it :D

5. well its sticky as hell but still smokes nicely--burns to a white ash...not sure if it's still wet though

thanks for the info

6. Nice looks dank!! :smoke:

7. thanks man :smoke:

8. nice buds man! is this nyc Diesel or just regular sour d? im guessing by the looks its regular sour. where u at in ny?

9. Doesn't look like sour to me maybe a bad pic.

10. thats what i hought. not enough light and dark contrast

11. maybe it is NYC diesel....I thought he said sour diesel and it reminds me of it in the smell/taste but I agree it doesn't look like the usual sour d

12. idk nyc is usually a more darkish almost blue looking bud with a fruitier scent

13. maybe just a poor picture but still i mean looks pretty dank look at those crystals!

14. I just ran out of purps will let u know if it's official. It's the after taste man. What area code are u in?