Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ny sour diesel (macros)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by chrisdemeo, Jul 31, 2009.

1. picked up a 8th of this. my whole house has the beautiful scent of diesel :D. the buds are super sticky and get stuck in bags. defiently one of my favorite strains :hello:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Damn bro, I'd hit that. I had some sour apple diesel before, which is really hard to find where i live and it was amazing. But that shit you got looks really dank. How much did you pay for that 8th?

3. Wow, lookin good man. Real sour diesel is amazing, i love the scent. Also great signature OP, haha wayne brady Chapelles show is is awesome too

4. $55 for a 8th.

5. thanks man i love diesel and this is probably the best diesel i have ever picked up :D and yea gotta love chappelle show :p

6. Thats some dank man enjoy it. My buddy is bringing down some NY Sour dies soon (I hope).