NY head shops

Discussion in 'General' started by farmbuck, Jun 4, 2007.

1. headin to NY soon and wanted to know about any shops that i shouldnt pass up

2. Nothing fabulous although theres a great glass shop on w4th streen n 6th ave i believe.

There are a bunch of shops on st.marks place in the village which are preety decent.

3. There's a decent shop on Christopher St. Sells RooRs (might be fake), Illadelphs, and PHXs.

4. the village!

5. Canal street also know as chinatown when you get off the R or the N train walk to left and follow canal down keep going for about 3 or 4 blocks cross the street theres a place called scrap yard inc has some nice pieces.Its 300 broadway just google it and you should find it.

6. ive lived in the city my whole life the best headshop is obviously Shisha International on West 4th street and Avenue of the americas if your uptown take the A,C,E,F or V train downtown to West 4th street Station walk down west 4th street and you'll see on the right side a building with a small sign "Shisha" it is a great headshop with great staff and a huge selection of every kind of piece and beyond no doubt in my eyes the best headshop in the city

7. you can buy glass on stands all along canal street, wouldnt recommend it though