NY Bong... Topoo glass?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by SomeWonder, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Just got this guy from the infamous Macdougal Street in NYC, and I have to say I'm a big fan. Nice n thick, 4-arm perc, ice catcher (laughable tho, only 1 cube fits in,) and of course a diffused downstem. Anyone heard of Topoo before?

Milk vid attached... hopefully

Attached Files:

2. yeah my friend actually has the orange version of that. we got it on astor place in nyc for like 60. it's pretty solid :cool:

3. Yeah i think i just bought the same one and i love it its the perfect size and it saves u so much im used to rollin up all the time

4. yea i just got this too from the best smoke shop in the city.. NY gifts. and im so happy with it. the guy told me straight up that its china glass but im happy as hell with it. its a good pick up

5. The last part on the name explains the quality of the tube.

6. i have the same bong in clear it hits like a fuckin champ and i did get it in ny at st marks

7. Got a Topoo in St. Marks just a while ago, $65, Two 4 arm tree percs, ice holder (even though it doesn't hold much :rolleyes:) and a diffused downstem. Just gotta get a glass screen and break this baby in.

8. got the same exact bong except a different bowl head but mine is huge. and also have a broken diffuser in it but still hits like a champ. just gets dirty very easily.