NWO (New world order)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by thestonedstoner420, Dec 4, 2013.

1. First off, if you do not know about this- stop what you are doing unless its super important and research it as much you can! Now for those who know what this is, tell me what you think of it. Now all I have to say is this one world government or new world order or the illuminati, is that they are evil. Worshippers or the devil and bow down to his command. What they are trying to do is lead our world as we know it into a new dark age for mankind. Zero privacy, total loss of any sort of freedom and many more terrible things are to come with this force... So many things I wish I could tell everyone but it is simply too much information to say my self which is why i want everyone who reads this to take the time to research all three of these names which are all the same basically. After you have done this or if you know anything about it, please tell me your thoughts on it. Thats all i have to says and may god bless us all!

2. [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBecM3CQVD8[/youtube]

3. The new world order came into existance in 1776....

The Amazon drones are part of the NWO -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCOjnOLopuk

Watch out!

5. This is the worst kind of conspiracy, and its the worst because it has so many faces. NWO, Illuminati, Reptilians, God v. Devil. Theres a little bit of politics, religion, sci-fi all thrown in together to attract everyone.

Then again I could just be an agent, leading the flock astray.....

Whatta goober

7. I thank Satan every day for my success in life

8. Did you guys know that 911, was a government conspiracy, and that Denver National Airport is related to the illuminati

Do tell.

10. Resistance is futile.

11. well......
    \tInside Traders Knew About Attacks Before They HappenedRight before the September 11th attacks, some fishy business happened within the stock market and insurance firms. An “extraordinary” amount of put options were placed on United Airlines and American Airlines stocks, the same airlines that were hijacked during the attacks. Many speculate that traders were tipped off about the attacks and profited from the tragedy. The Securities and Exchange Commission launched an insider trading investigation in which Osama Bin Laden was a suspect after receiving information from at least one Wall Street Firm.
    \tPlanes Didn't Make Twin Towers Collapse, Bombs DidThe World Trade Center collapse appeared similar to a controlled demolition. Many speculate that the towers were in fact blown down with explosives placed in selected locations. Some witnesses accounted hearing explosions inside the building as they attempted to escape. Many architects and scientists even maintain that a plane's fuel cannot produce enough heat to melt the steel frame of the two buildings that collapsed.
    These are 2 theories very possible, choose what you want, as for the Denver Airport.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjjIy1DO0gs
    \nAND THE BIGGEST CONSPIRACY IS THE DEATH OF THE RAPPER TUPAC.
    1) Posthumous albums pointing to death
    Tupac Shakur released more albums after his death then he did during his short-lived career. But of all his posthumous work, his first release would prove the most controversial.
    Makaveli: Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory was released just two months after the rapper's death, and the seemingly bizarre title soon became a wet dream for conspiracy theorists. It referenced Italian philosopher Niccolò Machiavelli who wrote about faking one's own death in the book <span style="margin:0px;font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;font-style:inherit;font-weight:inherit;">Art Of War.</span>
    Tupac is said to have read the works of Niccolò Machiavelli, including <span style="margin:0px;font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;font-style:inherit;font-weight:inherit;">Art Of War, extensively while in jail in 1995 and many took the reference as a sign that Tupac had faked his death and would once again return. The title also references the number seven, a numeral that would later become synonymous with the late-rapper (but more on that later).  </span>

12. Unfortunately this thread will probably be sent to Pandora's Box. Its undeniable really that there is an alliance between elite bankers, corporate execs, politicians and government bureaucrats. Really all you have to do is look at who funded Mitt Romney and Barrack Obama's campaigns last election and it becomes obvious. I'm not sure how unified these groups are, but one thing is for sure our political leaders and government do not serve the people. 

13. I thought this was a thread about wrestling group nwo.......Sent from....... wouldn't you like to know. Probably your mamas house.

14. illuminati has nothing to do with shit.

15. -George Carlin (When will Jesus bring the pork chops?)

16. Dude your post reminded me of Zamorak... So fictionalized for some reason

17. Too stoned to go into detail but you really need to do your research. The Illuminati are not who everyone thinks they are. 90% of the info about them on the Internet is falsified and distorted to the point where it isn't worth reading about. They are not devil worshippers and they are not the ones behind the New World Order. The Illuminati literally means The Enlightened Ones and they the Light Bearers, it is they who worship the Truth and they were formed against the church of Christianity who suppressed Truth.

18. The new world order has been started all ready she just in low gear unlit the elite get board an kick her in to high than shit hits the fan people Panic an don't know that to do then the government goes we can help an ends up fuckin us more.

I can't watch TV any more with out seen subliminal messages. MTV is perfect example withe there star that flashes with a eye in center for a few seconds. That's creepy as hell to me. The average person just sees it as nothing more that a image when it has bad meaning it's saying we in control of your mind.

19. Obama worships Satan?