NWO? Martial law?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Budwisesir, Jan 19, 2009.

1. New world order. One is all.

Have you guys heard of the conspiracy theories about the government and their plans for the upcoming years? Usually I don't buy into conspiracy theories but why would the government put in millions of dollars to build FEMA concentration camps? Why does FEMA have millions of coffins planted around the US? Why are they building train ways with shackles in them? Are we going to relive what the jews and slovaks lived? Why does FEMA have a red/blue/black list? Why was rex 84 passed?

Will we stand up and fight? Will americans fear the government? Will the government trick millions into believing a chemical attack and sucker everyone into these camps?

I have alot of questions about it as you can see. What are you opinions on this? Would you stand up against them? Honestly, think about it, they have a military and can pretty much do anything. Would you die for freedom?

2. man you know my situation so you know me n my bros got AK-47's in our closet. ive been paranoid about this for a long time. they can fuckin bring it. if they wanna try to take over, theyre gonna have to kill me, i aint going into no fuckin concentration camp.

3. Yes brother everything is starting to add up and make sense to me. You know someone in our bloodline has been to a concentration camp way back when, I'll be damned if they trick us again.