Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nutritional Value of Marijuana ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aRizzy, Apr 8, 2011.

1. #1 aRizzy, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2011
    Hey GC . Just got high and a thought came up :

Does marijuana have any nutritional value when made into an edible ?
    (EDIT: even raw marijuana ?)
    (ex. Calories, sugars, carbs )

idk, lol , just a high-dea .
    :smoke:

2. lol wow never thought about it

3. I asked this a while ago people said that the seeds had nutritional value but everything else is like salad greens.

4. I would like to know too.

I wish I got all my vitamins from smoking during the day. That would be good :smoke:

5. The Seeds are VERY good for you:

There are 45 nutrients that humans can't live without, and which their bodies cannot manufacture; 21 minerals, 13 vitamins, eight amino acids and two Essential fatty acids. No single food has them all, but Hemp seed has all eight amino acids and the oil pressed from the hemp seed is one of the best known sources of the two Essential Fatty Acids (EFA's) we can't live without; Omega 3 AIpha-Linolenic Acid and Omega 6 Liholeic Acid, and is more than 90 per cent unsaturated.

6. The seeds can be pressed down and have good fatty acid properties. Mj does not have a high enough calories that you should be concerned. No more then your average green salad. The carbs for mj are also very low I am guessing around 20 grams for 20 grams of Mj. Theses aren't exact figures but amusing from the back ground in dieting and normal values for vegetables.