Nutrients with Hydroponics?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Keep It Green, May 14, 2010.

1. Hey i GC i was thinking about trying hydroponics. But the question i have is do you have to use nutrients in the water? I just wanna know what im gonna be getting myself into :) -Thanks and remember.. Keep it Green!

2. I vegged a plant in nothing but tap water for around a month so I would think that you could. It obviously would be better to use nutrients if possible though. Personally I feel like hydro is actually easier than soil.

3. Really? o nice that makes it even easier! haha and can you use hydroponics for flowering?

4. Yes you'll leave it in hydro the entire time until harvest. It's quite easy actually once you get the hang of it. If you use nutes (wait about a month before adding any at all) for veg stage use 20-10-10 and 10-20-20 during flowering simple.

5. Yeah the only reason it did not make it to flowering was because i put the pot in my turtle tank while changing water and he ate it :D

6. O ok thanks i cant wait till my next grow then :hello:

7. Ahh :eek: haha did he get high lmao