Nutrients Recipes 2012 for Hydroponics

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by zeroshawdow, Jan 3, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Stoneth"']Here's my current recipe.
    Early veg, in coco and flood and drain.
    Flora Duo A 4ml, Flora Duo B 2ml, Magic/cal 1ml, Floralicious Plus 0.5ml, Rapid Start 1.25ml

late veg, in coco and flood drain,
    Flora Duo A 9ml, Flora Duo B 3ml, Magic/cal 1ml, Floralicious Plus 1ml, Rapid Start 2ml, Hydrozyme 8ml

Early flower in coco and flood and drain first 3 weeks,

Flora Duo A 10ml, Flora Duo B 10ml, Magic/cal 1ml, Floralicious Plus 1ml, Fapid Start 2ml, hydrozyme 8ml, Carbo Load 2ml, on the second and third week I add 8ml of Liquid KoolBloom

mid flowering weeks 4 and 5 in flood and drain
    Flora Duo A 5ml, Flora Duo B 15ml, Magic/cal 1ml, Floralicious Plus 1ml, Fapid Start 1ml, Hydrozyme 8ml, Liquid KoolBloom 4ml, Dry KoolBloom 0.25 teaspoon, Carbo Load 2ml

in coco
    Flora Duo A 3ml, Flora Duo B 9ml, Magic/cal 1ml, Floralicious Plus 1ml, Rapid Start 1ml, Hydrozyme 8ml, liqud KoolBloom 8ml, Carbo Load 2ml

Late flower Week 6 and 7 in Flood and drain,
    Flora Duo A 5ml, Flora Duo B 15ml, Magic/cal 1ml, Floralicious Plus 0.5ml, Hydrozyme 4ml, Dry KoolBloom 0.5 teaspoon, Carbo Load 2ml

in coco
    Flora Duo A 3ml, Flora Duo B 9ml, Magic/cal 1ml, Floralicious Plus 0.5ml, Hydrozyme 4ml, liquid KoolBloom 4ml, Dry KoolBloom 0.25 teaspoon, Carbo Load 2ml.

Flush coco and flood and drain,
    Either FloraKleen at 8ml, or Final Phase at 2ml for the first three days, then just ph balanced water for the last four or more days.

For strains that take longer I just continue weeks 6 and 7 feeding an extra week or two before flushing.[/quote]

Amazing, perfect example, thanks for sharing your recipe.

2. this is a great site for good info,
    BUT why do ppl give ppm info WITHOUT giving the conversion.
    one day we will all use EC and that might stop new growers burning the crap out of thier plants.

Middy

3. [quote name='"MIDLIFE"']this is a great site for good info,
    BUT why do ppl give ppm info WITHOUT giving the conversion.
    one day we will all use EC and that might stop new growers burning the crap out of thier plants.

Middy[/quote]

I'm new to the PPM scene, but I understand PPM is the same as EC is just matter of conversion. is not like talking in euros and us dollars ?

4. Someone correct me if im wrong, but its just like Euros and Dollars in the terms of where you bought your PPM meter at. Typically if the ppm meter was made in the states, it will do a .7 conversion. PPM meters made in other countries, or across seas convert at .5.

You gotta be careful when experimenting with new formulas found online about what conversion method (.5 or .7) they used to calculate how many total PPM they had.

5. Ok due to the lack of information from my part for the PPM conversion to EC, I will say he knows what he is talking about the conversion. I juts know this about PPM in my Own Experience.

Veg. 500-900
    Flower 1000-1500

and a take a lot notes until I find the G-Spot ! lol

6. Whoops I thought you were wondering about the 2 different conversions off ppm. I guess that's what I get for rolling out of bed and immediately hitting up the forums lol.

7. GrassCity !

We need your help! this msg is intended for experienced farmers. I know many of us here that we would benefit from this information. We just want to learn from you and pass on the knowledge to the new generation.

Thanks GC

8. a truncheon meter reading of ppm1400 = EC 2.0
    a hana meter reading of ppm1400 = EC 2.8 big difference

9. [quote name='"MIDLIFE"']a truncheon meter reading of ppm1400 = EC 2.0
    a hana meter reading of ppm1400 = EC 2.8 big difference[/quote]

My best advice will be; do observation with differents PPMs until you find the sweet spot. That's why I always start in the lower dosage !

10. i do, but i think a few/all/some newbs look at a post that state ppm's and try to replicate the ppm's without knowing that there are many meters around that have a different conversion factor.

11. Given the 2 Diff. conversion, PPM will be always a guide. The only reason is I had in the past plants that I water it with the same PPM (I play Safe) and 2 had tip burn out 12 plants. However thanks a lot for teaching me about the 2 dfferent conversion in the PPM. I'm new to the scene with PPMs and stuff. Before that I was PH Grower, meaning I feed low dosage but my PH is always on spot.

Thanks

Anymore Recipes ?

12. Im 1 week into my grow starting with clones. I am doing a RDWC/ Flood & Drain set up with about 15-20 gallons in the whole system.
    Link to my Journal:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/966807-my-super-stealth-grow-closet.html

I am using GH nutes, heres my recipe right now but I am Slowly bumping up the PPM's.
    ........... For 15 gallons of RO water (Current PPM- 540)
    Flora Micro..... - 60ml
    Flora Grow...... - 90ml
    Flora Bloom..... - 30ml
    Floralicious Plus - 10ml
    Flora Blend....... - 75ml
    Diamond Nector. - 75ml

13. Finally we got some action ! Thanks Farmer ! I'm looking closely GH, because I'm starting a Bubble Bucket System and so far I know AN will hurt my pockets a little. Thanks and I will check your journal :D

14. BUmp it Up !

15. 8ml GH FloraNova Bloom, per gallon of RO water. Why does anyone think they need more than that?

Lucas formula, FTW!

16. lucas is 8 micro 16 bloom

17. For larger, denser, and more resin packed yields of course. But I agree with lucas, one should first get a firm understanding of growing, and have their environment in check.

18. Lucas has many formulas my friend.

19. What's the concept of Lucas formulas ? Just asking to learn while we keep the thread alive.

20. [quote name='"bongboi"']lucas is 8 micro 16 bloom[/quote]

This is only for the GH series. Micro and Boom used. Micro 8ml/gallon and Bloom16 ml/gallon