Nutrients Recipes 2012 for Hydroponics

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by zeroshawdow, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Good Afternoon GrassCity !

:wave: Happy NewYear to all U ! May WE have the BEST Crops n Harvest EVER !

I've been growing for 3 years ON/Off. I really believe Marijuana can Unite this Foking QCrazy World we live in. So far in my 3 Years I still do not have a recipe that I could say;

"This is a killer recipe or at least the plants love'em A-LOT"

I have just one Hydro Grow under my belt and I'm searching for recipes and create some sort of a guide for this NewYear n NewGrowers.

A little template just for FUN ! lol

System: DWC (5 Gallon Bucket)
    Water: TAP (245 PPMs - Aerated Overnight)
    Nutrients:

VEGETATIVE CYCLE:

AN (Grow,Micro,Bloom) 2.5ml per Gallon
    SuperThrive 1ml per Gallon
    Hygrozyme 10ml per Gallon
    Cal-Max - 7.5ml per Gallon
    BudCandy - 2ml per Gallon

PPMs - under 900
    PH - 5.8

FLOWERING CYCLE:

AN SensiBloom A&B 2ml per Gallon
    SuperThrive 1ml per Gallon
    Hygrozyme 10ml per Gallon
    Cal-Max - 7.5ml per Gallon
    BudCandy - 2ml per Gallon
    BigBud - 3.5 grams per 5 gallons (after the first 2 weeks n stop at 6th week)
    Overdrive - 2ml per Gallon (last 2 weeks)

PPMs - under 1200
    PH - 5.8

This is what I did in my last one, however it was not a BubbleBucket, it was Low-Pressure Aeroponic D.I.Y. System. I used that Recipe in my last and only Hydro Grow with average results, it wasn't optimum for the type of nutrients I used ... I think.

GrassCity feel free in tweak my recipe and re-write it. If you got the proof of your success I will be the 1st one in try it. but most important share with us your OWN recipe that you use with success

The thread is focus for Hydroponics, however I still use Soiless (Spahgum & Perlite) ...

with that been said ... Soil, Soiless, Organics Recipes are SuperWelcome as well.

[/LIST]

2. I use FF tiger bloom and thats pretty much it. I add a few micro nutes and some cal+mag . I run TB for cuttings+ veging clones + my mothers + flowering it's cheap and very easy to deal with. I add maybe some cha-ching or beastie bloom in week 5-6 but thats it.

I use city water and the Tb is so acidic that I never really have too add any PH up or down.
    With a 45gal res I just add Tb and the PH is at 5.7-5.9 everytime.

I know this is going to get tottaly raped by the ppl that swear by all the hype out there that you have to add all this crap to get great plants but it BS.

I am not the only 1 that runs this I know 5 other growers and it took alittle while but after seeing the results that I was having at 1/4 the cost of nutes they have no choice but to go with this method.

It works with all the strains I have grown so far including white widow and she is a picky bitch.

3. Thanks for the info. Right now I'm starting a WhiteWidow from greenHouse and she is the only one giving me a hard time ! Any advice on her ?

4. By hard time what do you mean?

give the info and I will give it a shot. I will tell ya off the bat I am not the best at fixing problems once they have started thats why my b4 mentioned mixture is so vauled to me it doent give problems.
    The only problem that seems to show up is MG def. And that only sometimes.

5. [quote name='"zildgin"']

By hard time what do you mean?

give the info and I will give it a shot. I will tell ya off the bat I am not the best at fixing problems once they have started thats why my b4 mentioned mixture is so vauled to me it doent give problems.
    The only problem that seems to show up is MG def. And that only sometimes.[/quote]

Since day 1 from sprout she has been showing Mg Def. Or some sort of deficiencies aNd lower leaves burn brown, where I have along with her 9 other strains n no problems.

6. How old now ?
    Whats the PPM strength?
    Room temps and ph the same as stated b4?
    Are you adding any calmag or epsom salt?

7. A picture would be nice of the whole plant would be good

8. looks like ur nutes are a little on the low side i use GH but i use a lot more

i have 2 recipes the first is
    bloom 15ml/gal
    micro 10ml/gal
    gro 5ml/gal

then bloom 20ml/gal
    micro 10ml/gal
    gro 0ml/gal

i also add some additives koolbloom floralicious etc works great for me and the plants eat it up the first soup has floragro which has a large amount of mag so it keeps def to a minimum then its pure P-K

9. #9 zeroshawdow, Jan 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2012
    [quote name='"bongboi"']looks like ur nutes are a little on the low side i use GH but i use a lot more

i have 2 recipes the first is
    bloom 15ml/gal
    micro 10ml/gal
    gro 5ml/gal

then bloom 20ml/gal
    micro 10ml/gal
    gro 0ml/gal
    i also add some additives koolbloom floralicious etc works great for me and the plants eat it up the first soup has floragro which has a large amount of mag so it keeps def to a minimum then its pure P-K[/quote]

Thanks for the input n your recipe.

I got to point at those rates, most of the time I hit the PPMs I want. What is your PPMs for flowering ?

For exmple at 1/2 strenght my PPMs are around 1500 n I have to dilute to get it lower. Around 1200 PPMs (play safe)

I know one of my strains cannot take anything above 1350, however she is a heavy yielder.

10. ADD AGAVE NECTAR.
    16G sugar carbs
    ORGANIC, CAN BE USED THROUGH FLUSH. PURE SWEETENER.

11. [quote name='"jakeleish"']ADD AGAVE NECTAR.
    16G sugar carbs
    ORGANIC, CAN BE USED THROUGH FLUSH. PURE SWEETENER.[/quote]

Been using molasses for Soil n BudCandy for Hyro (already tried Sweet from Botanicare)

However I'm willing to try agave as soon my molasses run out.

What's your full recipe ?

12. i dont test for ppm i just follow the feeing chart from the website most nute mfgs have a feeding chart posted on their sites
    i get a gallon of water add the micro first then shake it up then add the rest i also feed water feed water and i keep the pots topped off

13. [quote name='"bongboi"']i dont test for ppm i just follow the feeing chart from the website most nute mfgs have a feeding chart posted on their sites
    i get a gallon of water add the micro first then shake it up then add the rest i also feed water feed water and i keep the pots topped off[/quote]

invest in a basic ppm meter. Mfgs will always suggest high dosage, is just the nature of the business. The more you use, the more you buy.

14. true but my plants are greedy they can eat as much as i can give em

15. #15 Refer Happiness, Jan 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2012
    Im growing 5 WW plants keeping them at about 650 ppm 33 days into veg and they are loving it.

edit: Figured I'd add that I use Lucas formula 2 part (micro/bloom) >< to stoned when I posted this earlier lmao.

16. [quote name='"Refer Happiness"']Im growing 5 WW plants keeping them at about 650 ppm 33 days into veg and they are loving it.[/quote]

what's your recipe ?

17. I follow the recommended 5 ml micro 10 ml bloom during veg. I always add a couple extra ml of micro for the nitrogen, just about 100 ppm more of what it regularly should be.

I also have yet to see any signs of any type of deficiency :D (praying it stays this way).

18. A lot of Growers and no recipe ? Come on City !

Let's text chat for a little !

19. Yah I really want to learn something guys, com'on!

20. Here's my current recipe.
    Early veg, in coco and flood and drain.
    Flora Duo A 4ml, Flora Duo B 2ml, Magic/cal 1ml, Floralicious Plus 0.5ml, Rapid Start 1.25ml

late veg, in coco and flood drain,
    Flora Duo A 9ml, Flora Duo B 3ml, Magic/cal 1ml, Floralicious Plus 1ml, Rapid Start 2ml, Hydrozyme 8ml

Early flower in coco and flood and drain first 3 weeks,

Flora Duo A 10ml, Flora Duo B 10ml, Magic/cal 1ml, Floralicious Plus 1ml, Fapid Start 2ml, hydrozyme 8ml, Carbo Load 2ml, on the second and third week I add 8ml of Liquid KoolBloom

mid flowering weeks 4 and 5 in flood and drain
    Flora Duo A 5ml, Flora Duo B 15ml, Magic/cal 1ml, Floralicious Plus 1ml, Fapid Start 1ml, Hydrozyme 8ml, Liquid KoolBloom 4ml, Dry KoolBloom 0.25 teaspoon, Carbo Load 2ml

in coco
    Flora Duo A 3ml, Flora Duo B 9ml, Magic/cal 1ml, Floralicious Plus 1ml, Rapid Start 1ml, Hydrozyme 8ml, liqud KoolBloom 8ml, Carbo Load 2ml

Late flower Week 6 and 7 in Flood and drain,
    Flora Duo A 5ml, Flora Duo B 15ml, Magic/cal 1ml, Floralicious Plus 0.5ml, Hydrozyme 4ml, Dry KoolBloom 0.5 teaspoon, Carbo Load 2ml

in coco
    Flora Duo A 3ml, Flora Duo B 9ml, Magic/cal 1ml, Floralicious Plus 0.5ml, Hydrozyme 4ml, liquid KoolBloom 4ml, Dry KoolBloom 0.25 teaspoon, Carbo Load 2ml.

Flush coco and flood and drain,
    Either FloraKleen at 8ml, or Final Phase at 2ml for the first three days, then just ph balanced water for the last four or more days.

For strains that take longer I just continue weeks 6 and 7 feeding an extra week or two before flushing.