Nutrients question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by LateNiteToke, Apr 5, 2013.

1. #1 LateNiteToke, Apr 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2013
    I have these 3 plants in foxfarm soil and I've only been giving them ph tap water with a drop of super thrive. I haven't had money to go out and buy nutrients so I was wondering if i could use the bag of maxi grow in the pic 10-5-14.
    Middle plant is 32 days from seed. Outside plants are 25 days from seed.

2. Not sure why my pictures aren't showing but the plant food I have is MaxiGrow made by General Hydroponics. 10-5-14. I just want to know if its ok to use on my plants.

Thanks

3. yes . start at 1/2 strength.

FTR maxi bloom can beg used thru the entire process..maxi grow is not quite so fortunate, but it'll do .

4. Also, it's a powder feed not liquid. Still ok?

5. #5 SupaaBaked, Apr 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2013
    Yeah just turn the container around. Read the directions and give it half the powder it says. If its never had nutes do 1/4 str the first time just to be safe since im not really sure how much a drop is. Unless it came out of a dropper, if thats the case still do 1/4 lol.

6. maxi only come powdered yes? just mix it up @ 1/2 strength ( to start), then work up tp full strength over the nest week or two.

Also that FoxFarms soil should be good for another week or two of high out put feeding, so it's doubly important you start out @ half strength @ work up.

7. good advice +1

8. Thanks guys. I should be getting some good nutes when I get paid...

9. Those look great man heres a few things you need to take into consideration. First would be topping your middle plant so you have an even canopy with all your plants and you can move that light down quite a bit so the shorter ones will get equal light. As for your nutrients those will work great for veg but when you switch to flowering your plants need more phosphorus than nitrogen so switch up the nutes to a higher middle number N-P-K.