nutrients for vegitative period

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by deezznuggzz32, May 1, 2012.

1. what other nutrients can i use for veg besides sensi grow a/b ?... bud ignitor, sensi bloom a/b, bud candy ,big bud and finializer

2. After trying AN,GH,roots organics I am now bound to test The Dutch master Gold.

I love 2 part mixes for my base.

3. yea im just gunna run the 2part grow w some voodoo juice for the beginig

4. I was suggested to use General Hydroponics "Grow" over the fox farm trio for veg and "bloom" for flower

5. ive kept it just with the AN grow a/b

6. Any base nutrients will do the Job. AN, GH, Dutch, etc

In flowering phase is when the game change.

7. yea advanced is easiest/most affordable by me so i stick with that any suggestions for flower...deff bud candy and big bud iwanna use

8. This is your 1st time growing MJ ?

9. first time using nutrients always just used a boosted soil and filterd h20

10. My best advice. I strongly suggest just use base nutrients. That was you could really measure the additives effectiveness or make 3 control plants from clones. Add different mixing solution to each one and take notes. I'm not saying the additives do not work. But not all of it are effective for our purpose.

Just to give you and idea. I used to use Base + 11 additives. Nowadays I use Base + 4 additives and is going to shrink to just 2 additives.

11. nice yea im all for as little as possible but im lookin for that middle were i give it was it needs to get juiced up but not somuch that its all chem