nutrients and watering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by hectic79, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Hi I just wanted to know if you only give your plant water when it needs it, when would you give it its nutrients. I'll break what im at , ive one 6 week old white widow she is growing up so fast but the other day i seen leaves curled down and in so im putting it down to over watering so im leaving it dry out before i give it more, so for arguments sake if I watered it once a week when should i give it nutrients ever second week included with the normal watering?oh and the ph is fine in both normal water and the nutis water im growing in soil

Ps sorry if this is in a sticky im a newbie

2. How often do you water your plant now?

3. I was giving it nutrient water twice a week and normal water inbetween . In future should I watering it twice a week and make one of them its nutrient water ?

4. I alternate with mine. The pot gets light every 4-5 days then I'll water. 4-5 days water then 4-5 days feed then 4-5 days water and so on.

5. I think it Has alot to do with how big your pot is.

6. Pics? Could be from too much nitrogen.

7. That would be good... It really isn't a matter of how long though your schedule should be based on how dry your soil is, if it's a little moist on top leave it alone.. But if you put your finger in it 1-2 in deep and it's none dry then water, I'd put the nutes in every other watering but at low doses, and I'd stop giving it nutes 2-3 weeks before you cut it down

8. #8 hectic79, Apr 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2013
    Have some pic up on a diff thread that I put up today . Heres one sorry on my phone atm ill up a better picture when I get home.

9. #9 hectic79, Apr 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2013
    here is a better picture see on the lower leaf and the second node slight curl of leaf lol

Attached Files: