Nutrient schedule question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by R3ap3r420, Feb 20, 2010.

1. Hi, I just switched to 12/12 5 days ago plants and yet to start flowering, its about time to give some of them nutrients again...

so my question is should i mix a veg or flower solution for my hopefully lil girls?

also when i start using flowering solution should i start out at 1/4, 1/2 or full strength solution

Im using Technaflora's line of nutrients

thanks

2. it usually takes about a week to start seeing visible flowering give it some time. i've actually experience some strains take up tp 2-3 weeks to initiate flowering. id go ahead and start giving it some flowering newts mabye 1/2 strength first watering.
    hoped i helped
    good growing and much luck

3. Hey man im also using the technafloa line. I am using the recipe for success and I give them full strenght neuts. I would say give yours the same and there shouldnt be too much burning. (if any at all... only one of mine got a little burn) you should NEVER mix the veg with bloom. start fresh. hope i could help man

4. Flower nutes.

5. Alright thanks for all the help guys
    and just if u guys are curious im about 75% sure that 2 are female and 2 are male... not to bad this grow 50% of them were female using unknown seed, aka bagseed

i will kno for sure in 2 days

thanks again

6. I generally give them a final shot of growth nutes right after I flip the lights.

IMHO, this N will carry them for most of the flowering cycle.