Nutrient Question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by suspect, Aug 31, 2007.

1. WHAT IS THE BEST OR MOST POPULAR COMPLETE BLOOM FERTILIZER, I NEED SOMETHIN TO COVER ALL THE PLANTS NEEDS DURING FLOWERING.
    THANX IN ADVANCE

2. i think foxfarms big bloom is a good one

3. is it liquid or powder?
    & whats the N-P-K?

4. There's many, many flower ferts that work good.

I wouldn't recommend big bloom by itself, because it's pretty weak in terms of nute strength. It's 100% organic, and it has stuff like earthworm castings and bat guano in it.

Big Bloom™ Liquid Plant Food (0.01-0.3-0.7)

If you were going with Fox Farms, then their Tiger Bloom is a much more potent flowering fert than Big Bloom. I use both Big Bloom & Tiger Bloom for flowering.

Tiger Bloom : NPK Formula: 2-8-4

These aren't the only choices, there's a million flowering ferts out there from many different companies. I just happened to comment on this thread, because I use a few of the fox farm products. Go read some grow journals and if you like what you see and if you see a few people using similar nutes, then just go for that.

:wave:

5. I was lookin at their Sense Bloom A&B, but maybe Ill try the Connoisseur A&B, sounds pretty good to me.

6. For flowering i use Earth Juice Bloom cause its organic. I also add Foxfarm Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz, and ChaChing. These are SUPER strong. Like 0-50-30 or something and are mixed like 1/4 TEAspoon per gallon. These 3 are the only non organic things i use...But to answer you question, any quality nutrient sold at a hydro store is going to do basically the same thing. Remember, its all in how you use it.

7. Either Fox Farm or Advanced Nutrients. You will be satisfied with both, Fox Farm solutions also make great foliar applications. For your grow I definitely recommend you try Humboldt County's Own - Gravity. Great results from this product.

8. Ive read and here great things about Connoisseur (real good). Also ANs Big Bud,Bud Blood,Mother Earth Super Tea and Liquid Carbo Load but im really still in the early trials of my AN regiem.