nutrient question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TATtheHOOD, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Hey guys lemme start by saying that I have read the stickies multiple times. Shit I still read them when I'm bored. Anyway, I'm wondering if I can mix however much it says to a gallon for week 1 and use that whole gallon thru the week when the soil is dry or do I just feed it once for the week with the nutes then with water until week 2? I pretty much have the whole nutrient thing figured out except for that detail. Someone please help to clear this issue up for me.

2. I'm growing in soil under a 600w MH for veg And 600w HPS for flower. Idk if that makes any did or not.

3. You should use the nutrients within hours of mixing them, so no, you can't mix them and then use them for days. You don't want to water with full strength nutrients with every watering. You could try half strength every other watering and see how your plants react.

4. Cool. So basicly I need to only mix what I need. That's what I was wondering. Thanks for answering my question. I appreciate it. I don't know what I'd do without GC.