Nutrient question..

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by blublapped92, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Will the Advanced Nutrients Expert Grower Bundle work well with Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil?

2. it'll be no different than any other nute being used with a pre-ferted medium. you'll have to use a reduced rate of your base nutes so you don't burn the plants. also, i'd start them in something that has no nutes, for the same reason.

3. What kind of medium has no nutrients that I could still transplant to the FF?

4. FF Ocean Soil is fine. You should not have to add any nutes to that soil for 3 weeks or so. Has about all you need in it.

The above stated that you use a reduced rate of nutes...thats for any nutes. View what the maker of your nutes AN as a max start off 30-50% work your way up. More does not equate to better.

5. Really appreciate all of the tips guys. How often should I mix nutes into the water?

6. You should not use your base nutes more then once a week.

That expert bundle does not include the base nutrients I do not believe. (Use Advanced Nutrients myself). There base nutrients are Sensi Grow and Bloom. There a A bottle and B bottle for both of those. They sell them as a pair. They also sell a 3 part formula if thats your thing.

What that bundle has is supplements.

Piranha for root health

Bud Candy - basically a high carb supplement thats added during flowering. It also has some other additives.

Final Phase is a flushing additive which in reviews has shown it does about zipo.

Your plant will not survive on just those...those are optional supplements.

7. Thanks for the vital info man. Anything else good I should know?

8. Ph your water.
    That bundle kinda sucks. IMO