Nutrient Problem?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by xBlue Dream, Dec 22, 2018.

1. I've got 4 girls, about 7 weeks old (from seed) and ranging from 24" - 29" tall. Flipped to flower starting last week, and the stretch is officially underway.

They're starting to display a few oddities, here are there, on their leaves. New growth has always appeared pale and skinny, but eventually flushes greener and healthier. I've included some pictures for reference.

More (possibly) relevant information:
    Pots: 5G fabric
    Medium: Coco/perlite (drain to waste)
    Water/feed: Filtered tap water, PH balanced 5.5 - 6.3. GH (Flora Gro, Micro, Bloom), Sensi CalMag, occasional epsom. Mixed to 700PPM. Fed daily, 3L input and ~500ml drainage, reading 440PPM
    Temps: 73 - 87F days, 64 - 77F nights

That's about all I can think of that would be relevant. The temperatures are pretty broad because my inline fan (6") is pulling air in directly from outside, which keeps the canopy cool under 1000w of HPS. If I turn the fan on lowest setting, tent drops to ~70F at canopy and much colder (55F) at soil level. This also makes the atmosphere rather dry (15-30% RH). If I turn the fan off, the canopy reaches 90F in under an hour. I find myself constantly raising and lowering lights, adjusting the ducting, opening more vent holes to vent cool air...everything. I've managed to keep things relatively even, but only because I'm checking up on them 10 - 12 times a day.

They were flushed twice. Once last week, and once yesterday, both with 6.0 PH water. The 5 gallons of coco/perlite began full and level, but over so many dozen waterings, have since compressed to fill only half of the pots' volumes.

I have literally hundreds of pictures, and dozens of videos, outlining my whole process from seed till now. I can provide more information as needed.

Any ideas?

Attached Files:

2. Cut ya feed to 75% less for 7 days

then 50% less week 2

then continue as normal

check water ph at each use

stay sharp

good luck