Nutrient problem. Am I right to assume calcium, or nitrogen?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by KingsKannabis, Sep 11, 2019.

1. I have 8 other plants all growing in same medium same organic teas going their way but this one guy just keeps getting more yellow taken about 2 weeks to get this far. I sprinkled enough worm castings to cover this half gallon container on top like a fine seasoning, but it's been 3 days and no change. What nutrient problem is this? it be new to me I dont want to lose my purple queen from royal queen seeds.
    Appreciate any help! Much love.
    @KingsKannabis -instagram

Attached Files:

2. Looks like mites

3. I use fox farm bush doctor every other week rotating out for just high pressure spraying. I also don't see any bite marks. what kind of mites you think?

4. If you dont think you got spiders or russets, id say either your feeding regimen is bad and your pH is off, you have wind burn (doesn't look like it), or light burn / heat issues. It reminded me of russets at first glance I could be wrong.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Looks like ph to me. Check pen and know what ur water sources pH is so u can always back check

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I shall recalibrate my PH pen. My old one broke and I had to go out and get this blue labs ph pen that was 80 some dollars when I was only looking to spend like 20, so maybe I messed up calibrating it since I was kinda grumpy setting it up haha.

7. Alright I'll try adjusting all these things and see what happens. I'm still balancing my feed for this perpetual grow I started with super soil, so could easily be feed or PH. Never heard of wind burn I'll try raising my fans up thank you.

8. It's possibly some sort of mutation.
    I had one of four plants do the same thing after it was dehydrated. I got it looking back to normal, but then one day I was late watering again and the problem came right back. My other three plants that all had the same treatment are still growing great months later with no changes.

9. Huh I did just miss my watering by almost a day I'll check it tommorow see if that's it. Thanks!