Nutrient line up recommendations

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Kactai, Aug 22, 2021.

1. Hey All,

I'm currently using a very marketed brand of nutrients that "automatically adjusts the pH perfectly" if you know what I mean.

Although I am happy with the results so far, the nutes were very expensive. After reading some reviews and seeing some first hand shorter term results I've decided to try something else for my second grow. I'm on a flood table with a 30 L reservoir.

I'm looking for something a little bit more cost effective and am willing to start doing pH adjustment to use another nutrient line. I'm looking for a complete line with any recommendations for extra additives like terp enhancers and such. I'm a beginner grower but have an education as a chemical engineering technician so mixing and various concentrations and pH requirements are no issue for me.

Any recommendations? Please tell me why you recommend your preferred nutes?

Thanks

• Like Like x 2
  2. General Hydroponics Flora Series. Proven winner, customizable, inexpensive.
    About the additives I use Armour Si and Calimagic (the Calimagic is necessary when using RO water) the rest are just marketing nonsense imo. Base nutrients are all we need.

3. General Hydroponics trio has been the standard for years and worked well for me. They're not exotic but they've been dependable.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Im in organic soil and running about 10-20% General Hydroponics trio of what they recommend to use just to give them a boost.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Master Blend Combo with flower fuel
    Dirt cheap and works good.
    My feeding schedule attached.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1