Nutrient help

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Blue Static, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Couldn't reach the hydroponic shop today so I ended up in Home Depot to get some nutrients so I ended up with these.

Plant been in veg. for about 4 weeks and its pretty much stopped growing which I put down to the fertilizer nutrients running out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have two choices if these are the RIGHT nutrients.
    -put it into flower and give it the phosphorus dominant nutrient (8-14-9)
    -or let it veg for another week and give it one dose of veg. nutrient (10-10-10) then after the veg. let it flower for a week and then the 2nd week into flower I nute it with (8-14-9).

Also could I use that rooting powder as a replacement for rooting gel for when I clone?

Thanks for any responses!

2. firstly, you are in the wrong forum...most definitely...

yes, rooting powder will work instead of gel. When you take your cuttings leave them in a cup of water and then dip them into the powder, then into whatever media you are rooting in...but I haven't personally seen a need for either...good, clean water is all you need IMO

You'll probably be fine just using the 8-14-9 for the rest of your grow if you are close to flowering anyway. It will have enough N to get you through.

What sized containers are you using? I'd be willing to be your slowed growth is from the plant wanting more space to stretch its roots. You'll definitely want to Up-pot before you switch to flower