Nutrient Deficiencies? NEED HELP asap

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by STONNEDSILLY420, Feb 20, 2014.

1.  Hello stonners:) Stonnedsilly420 here coming outta southern California! thanks for stopping by and checking the post. below you can see my black water og plant which my buddy just gave to me a few days ago. It came from his hydro setup and had a perfect transition into the sunlight. didint go into shock or anything. but I noticed when I got her she had this weird color thing going on with the leaves, I was wondering if anyone had ever grown this strain and maybe could share a little knowledge with me on my problem.  PEACE LOVEHAPPINESS!!!!

IMG_20140219_164843.jpg
    IMG_20140219_164854.jpg

2. If its turning yellow it needs more bitrogen which you can buy some ferts for just about anywhere and probably want it in the oiquid form

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. sweet man I'll give it a shot and let you know how it goes

4. You're using miracle grow? :( that's the first mistake. Also the white spots on your leaves look like spider mite damage and you might want to pick up some cal/mag looks like a slight magnesium Def.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Nothing wrong with miracle grow bro.......plenty of beautiful flowers grown to date with it, you just have to flush the day following every feed and do a good flush prior to harvest....

6. There's more wrong with it than good. It releases nutrients at the wrong time and can cause difficencies or burns. Their are way better products out there way the same cost if not less.

7. Might just be sun burn. Looks like its adjusted in the second pic.

8. That's funny.

9. No-one doubts that, as long as you mix to the correct ratio there should be no issue.

The only fools who give their plants nitrogen burn either; don't mix correctly according to instructions or feed too regularly.

Plus if you know a thing or two about horticulture you know that with synthetic ferts you should always flush your plants regularly to avoid salt build up in your soil, which along with the other shit that builds up increases the chance of one burning their plants. Plus it is pretty hard to fuck up a dope plant, they are one of natures easiest plants to grow.

Organic ferts on the other hand require no flushing at all.

So miracle grow is not a useless product, as long as you know how to use it.

Peace

10. Organic us the best option. Better yields, potency, taste and quality if smoke. It's cheaper than bottled nutes and healthier no to mention the no flush needed. It's actually frowned upon. Everything you put into you soil you end up putting in your body.

11. 110% with you there, much for the same reason I can't stand indoor product.

12. I grow indoors completely organic. It's not hard at all. It's a misconception that it us easier to use chemical nutes for indoors. It might take a bit more learning to grow organically but the playoffs are well worth it. I started growing organic almost from the start. I went through two pint sized bottles before I learned better. I chose organic because we discovered my girl had breast cancer. I grew a few high CBD plants but honestly anything helped her through the chemo treatments, radiation therapy and multiple surgeries. She's almost done with reconstruction and just has nipple reconstruction and areoles tattooed on from medical equipment. She's has no signs if cancer and is doing well. Marijuana help her get through it all and with treatment we where careful about what we smoked. I found it easier to grow it myself and spent countless nights and days reading and learning everything I could. I read so much I would dream about growing. If I wasn't read I was posting and reading post to improve. She would get upset with how much time u spent learning. I even watch everything about MJ. I've come a long way but she was provided and still is provided 100% organically grown medical marijuana. I'm disabled also so I feel better smoking stuff I grew or knows where it came from. No need to introduce harmful chemical into her or my body, we have to long to live. Sorry for the rant.

13. Yeah, see with the weather we get here in AUS there really is no need for indoor. Its only done here commercially or for private stealth grows and generally not very well. The chemicals used etc are ridiculous.

14. every time you flush your plants you're stressing them a little. I like NO stress and NO chemicals. miracle grow also carries gnat eggs btw. Oh and it's Monsonto. So many things wrong with that soil.

15. So does everyone else what's your point ?

Miracle Gro carrying what are they gnat eggs, what the fuck is gnat ??? Also I highly doubt that a synthetic fertiliser is harbouring some form of insect eggs or larvae, but I guess any things possible.

As mentioned in the original quote synthetic ferts are ok as long as you know how to treat them. I stand by my earlier point, you have to be a pretty bad gardener to kill a dope plant......one of natures easiest plants to grow.