nutrient def? please help!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by syrus, Jun 15, 2007.

1. alright, so i think i got a problem.... i think its the problem i always run into. check out the leave pics, there are small brownish red spots on some of my leaves, also they start to become brittle and end up dying... im preaty shure its a nute def, just trying to get some more guesses. please help!

Attached Files:

2. i can't see anything too well in the pics but it sounds like you're describing rust. do you have airflow in there? more details of your grow would be good to. rust is cured with 1 teaspoon of baking soda in a gallon of ph'd water. saturate top and the underside of leaves thoroughly...

3. thanks growbot, im going to go try that now. if you want to know more about my grow check it out in my sig. any other ideas or solutions?

4. your on track, look into your ferts NPK & the ppm you have

pic 5 nitrogen def
    pic 6 potassium def
    for your clones, try a drop of SUPERthrive in 1 cup of water, you will notice a considerable difference

5. i got the girls on botanicare's CNS17, with some Sweet going in there also. my npk is 3-2-4 for grow and now im into blooming so tthats 2-2-5. i just did a nutrient change on my big girl and shes going on 1200ppm. you think thats ok?