Nutrient burn or lockout???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by brentberger, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Hey everyone hope all is well, I'm on day 25 of flower have three ladies under 600 w LED, soil, fox farm nutes... I posted a few pictures of what I believe to be nutrient burn atleast o hope so as I have already decreased nute feed and watered a few times with reg. Water but if this looks like nute lockout I will have to do something else any help is appreciated, seems to be random some leaves are perfectly healthy others as you see in the pictures are not

Attached Files:

2. Plant looks healthy and happy dude! You do have a tiny bit of burnt tips so probably a little nute burn but it still looks happy

3. sorry but I don't see any significant problems in those pix. I see a little tip burn on the leaves which is no big deal. A little tip droop too. Nothing big though unless I am missing something obvious

4. I would suspect improper npk ratio. Simply reducing nutes will not cure if ratio is not matched to light and growth stage. I would reduce N and increase P and K. So same or even higher ppm than you were feeding, just no increase in N.

5. That is what I was thinking just heavy on the nitrogen my first grow so wanted some opinion thank you much

6. Thank you for the reply my first grow so I'm just paranoid I guess

7. Nope just the burnt tips and twisting irregularities of newer leaves, I'm sure I'm judt being paranoid thank you

8. Now is the time to be paranoid. First burnt tip, everything starts out that way and if not addressed slowly eats up your yield. Much easier to fix now. Telltale sign is your plant is very lush and green and seems to be in a high state of health. That is the time to quit or reduce N. A plant uses 90% of the N it needs in the first 30 days. If you have been giving a teaspoon of grow and reduce it is still too much N and now not enough P at a time when the plant is about ready to use all the P it can. If you switch to a Bloom formula you may need to actually increase amount over what you have been giving.

9. Looks like the beginning of nut burn to me. I would keep regular watering (no additives) if the browning persists. Good luck.

OneSavageGarden

10. That's what I was thinking I accidently read the nute chart wrong and gave them way too much N in the second week of flowering and I've been cutting out as much N ad possible and still give her regular amounts of p k was hoping I was right and it wasn't in lockout or some other problem

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Will do thank you!

12. Looks like u went heavy on nutes it's ok as long as u dont feed to often like that

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk