Nutrient Burn Or Deficiency?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by PhillyFan, Aug 4, 2014.

1. #1 PhillyFan, Aug 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2014
    My plants are 3 weeks into flowering and since about a week ago many of the lower leaves are starting to turn light green and/or brown then die. I am growing in promix soil and using miracle gro bloom (I know its not the best nutes, no need for speeches, ive heard it all). I think I may have given them to much food, then did it again when I though it was nute deficiency, but they are just getting worse... Am I severely burning my plants or is it really a deficiency?

image.jpeg image_1.jpeg image_2.jpeg image_3.jpeg image_4.jpeg

2. Bro your fine for using the bloom miracle grow nutes for flower nd none for veg im assuming . But how much did you put ... looks like bad burning

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    Maybe light issue to but I doubt it ..

3. I was using about 2 teaspoons per gallon the last 2 or 3 waterings, which I now realized is like double the recommended. Should I flush with straight water when the soil drys?

4. Woah .. haha yes too much nutes . U dont even need to put that much . lol I dont use nutes that much in veg . In flower I jus feed it 2 times usually or whenever I see the plant needs it . I think a flush then jus wait for it to revivie then water after that